Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1331
Thanks for this post from:
mrsuit31
May 30th, 2019 at 9:25:01 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

So, I disagree with Wizard - I do not think that this game can be beat (or "crushed") by collusion without the collusion team using an electronic computer device and optical card readers that are hidden on the bodies of the collusion team players. So, I stopped grinding away at 3-Card Blitz on my computer.

I respect anything you say. I was going off just an educated guess in my remarks and easily defer to your actual work on the subject.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 82
June 6th, 2019 at 10:45:01 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I hope to investigate the game in person at the SLS as soon as I can find another excuse to go out that way.

Have you had a chance to go check the game out?

Does anyone know how this is doing at Mohegan sun or Foxwoods.
GBAM
GBAM
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
mrsuit31
June 6th, 2019 at 12:09:10 PM permalink
At Foxwoods the game has two tables and usually not empty but never a line to play. Definitely one of the friendlier table experiences
MrBrain
MrBrain
  • Threads: 0
July 23rd, 2019 at 9:54:15 PM permalink
(See next post, which includes original quote from the Wizard)
MrBrain
MrBrain
  • Threads: 0
July 23rd, 2019 at 9:56:52 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I have to say, very impressive work there! As a new member, you can't post links, so let me do it for you: ml]MrBrain analysis of 3 Card Blitz.

I see you use a different pay table for the progressive than they have at the demo game. Is yours what they are running at Foxwoods?

Thank you very much! I believe that my progressive analysis matches the demo page, which also matches the amounts put into the five meters at MGM National Harbor (0.20 into royal flush, 0.25 into each royal blitz). When a player gets a double blitz, they can also win one or two jackpots for a royal blitz if one or both of their blitzes are AKQ. RB represents the average of all four royal blitz meters, so when you win any one of them, the expected value is RB. Looking at the payouts in my progressive table, they all match the values on the demo game. Is there anything in particular you see that doesn't match the demo?

• Jump to: