Probably so, but it's fun to watch Wizard fawn over HeyJude2222. :D
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1423
February 28th, 2014 at 5:58:42 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Probably so, but it's fun to watch Wizard fawn over HeyJude2222. :D

According to B9's link, she likes hiking and being intellectually stimulated. I'll take her on a hike and bombard her with trivia questions for hours. I'll bring some good booze too. She will be so stimulated she'll beg me to stop.

Unfortunately, I'm 11 years outside her desired age range, but I think I look young for my age.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
February 28th, 2014 at 6:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

According to B9's link, she likes hiking and being intellectually stimulated. I'll take her on a hike and bombard her with trivia questions for hours. I'll bring some good booze too. She will be so stimulated she'll beg me to stop.

Interrogation is really not a good approach. No matter what women say they like, what they really like is to talk about themselves. Ask them questions about themselves, and try to seem interested in their answers.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 28th, 2014 at 6:08:29 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Interrogation is really not a good approach. No matter what women say they like, what they really like is to talk about themselves. Ask them questions about themselves, and try to seem interested in their answers.

Now you tell me. Until now my strategy for meeting women is to attack them with trivia questions, as I try to find their weaknesses. Once I do, I'll restrict my questions to those areas. This is easy because I'm generally strong in such categories.

My hope is that she will realize she needs a man in life to bridge her knowledge gap in that area, which is geography a surprisingly high percentage of time.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 28th, 2014 at 6:10:14 PM permalink

Now you tell me. Until now my strategy for meeting women is to attack them with trivia questions, as I try to find their weaknesses. Once I do, I'll restrict my questions to those areas. This is easy because I'm generally strong in such categories.

My hope is that she will realize she needs a man in life to bridge her knowledge gap in that area, which is geography a surprisingly high percentage of time.

I thought you were married?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 28th, 2014 at 6:12:04 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I thought you were married?

Just because one is married does it mean he can't talk to other women?
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
February 28th, 2014 at 6:13:34 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

No matter what women say they like, what they really like is to talk about themselves.

LOL...so true! +1
Fighting BS one post at a time!
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 28th, 2014 at 6:19:28 PM permalink

Just because one is married does it mean he can't talk to other women?

true I guess. OR you could move to the same road as the sister wives.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
February 28th, 2014 at 6:29:26 PM permalink

I am only about 50% sure that you are joking. :)

• Jump to: