kubikulann
kubikulann 
Joined: Jun 28, 2011
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 905
July 11th, 2019 at 2:28:28 AM permalink
Blessed America and its unrestricted freedom of speech.
Here in Europe, such rantings fall under the law. Just threatening is already a legal offense, whether you act or not. Humour and second dégrée have disappeared.
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 97
  • Posts: 13929
Thanks for this post from:
MrCasinoGames
July 11th, 2019 at 5:55:01 AM permalink
We have a general rule against posting banned members' writings from another forum, but we are making an exception in this case. Thanks for providing a reference to the thread, boywonder.

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/community/threads/my-wov-rant-thread.56202/#post-500235

Anyone who is concerned, the Wizard and I wanted you to have this additional information. Thank you.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AdamWinster
AdamWinster
Joined: Jul 11, 2019
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 4
Thanks for this post from:
RSOnceDearMaxPenMooseton
July 11th, 2019 at 6:00:05 AM permalink
I think a few people are over reacting regarding ZenKings post. I do understand their point of view however considering they can only judge his character based off forum posts.

I have known ZenKing for almost 12 years now, we have competed at many esport tournaments in different countries together and we speak almost every day online. I stayed with him in Vegas last summer for almost 2 months. There is literally 0% chance of him ever doing anything to harm another person. All these rants that he likes to post are just that; rants. Its his way to blow off steam.

Do I condone his type of posts? Absolutely not, the guy has a major issue when it comes to losing in anything and this is something that he really needs to work on.

The funny thing is if you was to meet ZenKing in person he is a really nice guy and completely different to the character he portrays online. He basically acts like a keyboard warrior when sitting behind a PC. I can guarantee everyone on this forum who has met ZenKing will agree with this.
Follow me on twitter: @adamwinster
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8618
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
July 11th, 2019 at 6:20:44 AM permalink
Quote: AdamWinster

I think a few people are over reacting regarding ZenKings post. I do understand their point of view however considering they can only judge his character based off forum posts.

I have known ZenKing for almost 12 years now, we have competed at many esport tournaments in different countries together and we speak almost every day online. I stayed with him in Vegas last summer for almost 2 months. There is literally 0% chance of him ever doing anything to harm another person. All these rants that he likes to post are just that; rants. Its his way to blow off steam.

Do I condone his type of posts? Absolutely not, the guy has a major issue when it comes to losing in anything and this is something that he really needs to work on.

The funny thing is if you was to meet ZenKing in person he is a really nice guy and completely different to the character he portrays online. He basically acts like a keyboard warrior when sitting behind a PC. I can guarantee everyone on this forum who has met ZenKing will agree with this.


I've hung out with zenking several times and I agree with the above.
01000101 01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101110
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1749
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerFTBrdw4potus
July 11th, 2019 at 6:39:28 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

We have a general rule against posting banned members' writings from another forum, but we are making an exception in this case. Thanks for providing a reference to the thread, boywonder.

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/community/threads/my-wov-rant-thread.56202/#post-500235

Anyone who is concerned, the Wizard and I wanted you to have this additional information. Thank you.



That changes absolutely nothing. The fact that any part of your reaction to this has been posting links to b.s. apologies written on other forums is making you look clueless and ignorant. You are trying way to hard to be lenient instead of taking the proper steps necessary in a case like this.

Someone on this board made terroristic threats involving a mass shooting at a public venue.

The fact that he wasn’t immediately nuked here and reported to authorities is a joke. You have personally been coddling this kid since day 1. It’s time to stop reminding him he has friends everytime he breaks rules , and start moderating his nonsense like you would everyone else. Do you let everyone who threatens people on this forum know that they are free to call you for help ? And anyone else who threatened a mass shooting would have been nuked

If something ever were to happen , what would the repercussions be for those who run this board ? They were fully aware of the threat and did nothing
Last edited by: michael99000 on Jul 11, 2019
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 103
  • Posts: 6016
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartoprdw4potus
July 11th, 2019 at 6:41:46 AM permalink
Quote: AdamWinster

I think a few people are over reacting regarding ZenKings post. I do understand their point of view however considering they can only judge his character based off forum posts.

I have known ZenKing for almost 12 years now, we have competed at many esport tournaments in different countries together and we speak almost every day online. I stayed with him in Vegas last summer for almost 2 months. There is literally 0% chance of him ever doing anything to harm another person. All these rants that he likes to post are just that; rants. Its his way to blow off steam.

Do I condone his type of posts? Absolutely not, the guy has a major issue when it comes to losing in anything and this is something that he really needs to work on.

The funny thing is if you was to meet ZenKing in person he is a really nice guy and completely different to the character he portrays online. He basically acts like a keyboard warrior when sitting behind a PC. I can guarantee everyone on this forum who has met ZenKing will agree with this.



Wow. He sent over a friend to defend him. He should just go away. If he's really ok "in real life" then stay there and don't venture here. He is obviously 'not OK' here!

The number of wacko sickos who after their crimes that have a long list of character witnesses is high. "He was so meek!" "We would have trusted him with our daughter,". "No one who knows him could believe he could do such things!"

Hoping all that 'know him' are correct.
AdamWinster
AdamWinster
Joined: Jul 11, 2019
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 4
July 11th, 2019 at 6:51:55 AM permalink
Hi SOOPOO,

He didn't send me over the defend him, I have been a long time lurker on the forum for a while now. I actually tried replying to his original post but my account activation link wasn't working at the time so I was unable to do this.

Not much need to worry, I can assure you people that have met in person/known him for over 12 years can judge his character much better than any of you from reading a few posts on a forum.
Follow me on twitter: @adamwinster
boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 5988
Thanks for this post from:
Zcore13SOOPOO
July 11th, 2019 at 6:15:15 PM permalink
Sometimes you have to judge a report for what it is. For example anyone who threatens POTUS on social media will get investigated by the Secret Service. Certainly the post that ZK is likely actively being investigated by the FBI. This is not a dark corner of the internet and I am sure the various crawlers have picked up the post and due investigation is taking place.

Despite that, I also believe the mods have a duty to report the post no matter what the OPs true intents are. There are limits to what people should be able to post, and threatening a community whether in jest or not should never be tolerated and should be met with an immediate and lifetime ban.

We have a number of rules on this forum. Posts of such a heinous quality should be met with protective measures. Mike, you are a Las Vegas resident. How would you feel if he carried through on his threats without you doing anything? What probability would make you feel comfortable with doing nothing? 100 to 1; 10,000 to 1; a million to one?

Report it to the authorities. Let them handle it.

I appreciate the people who ‘know him’ are reassuring that he’s actually harmless. I will retort and say that anyone who hits the post button on the free and clear internet after typing a long message is not harmless. At all.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 159
  • Posts: 9115
July 11th, 2019 at 6:19:59 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I've hung out with zenking several times and I agree with the above.



Cool, but who verified you, stranger?
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3598
July 11th, 2019 at 6:25:01 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Sometimes you have to judge a report for what it is. For example anyone who threatens POTUS on social media will get investigated by the Secret Service. Certainly the post that ZK is likely actively being investigated by the FBI. This is not a dark corner of the internet and I am sure the various crawlers have picked up the post and due investigation is taking place.

Despite that, I also believe the mods have a duty to report the post no matter what the OPs true intents are. There are limits to what people should be able to post, and threatening a community whether in jest or not should never be tolerated and should be met with an immediate and lifetime ban.

We have a number of rules on this forum. Posts of such a heinous quality should be met with protective measures. Mike, you are a Las Vegas resident. How would you feel if he carried through on his threats without you doing anything? What probability would make you feel comfortable with doing nothing? 100 to 1; 10,000 to 1; a million to one?

Report it to the authorities. Let them handle it.

I appreciate the people who ‘know him’ are reassuring that he’s actually harmless. I will retort and say that anyone who hits the post button on the free and clear internet after typing a long message is not harmless. At all.



Calm down. You're free to report stuff to the FBI. Do you realize how rediculous that sounds regarding this matter? Plus who knows, the mods could have reported him. Do they need to tell you what they did?

  • Jump to: