sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
May 14th, 2016 at 4:55:46 PM permalink
Evening. I've been having fun playing wizards games and was wondering about the Atkins diet game.
Do the numbers along the sides have any meaning? Also, watching it during auto play I noticed at least twice a line of symbols didn't get a payout. Once ham straight across from left to right 4 in a row in the middle.
Then cheese did it at the bottom. No lines and no payout. I was directly watching the pay window.
Other than that, these are a great way to learn these particular games.

Also there's a typo where atkins symbol is descibed as a scale. I don't think that's correct.

Thank you.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
May 15th, 2016 at 3:39:25 AM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Evening. I've been having fun playing wizards games and was wondering about the Atkins diet game.
Do the numbers along the sides have any meaning? Also, watching it during auto play I noticed at least twice a line of symbols didn't get a payout. Once ham straight across from left to right 4 in a row in the middle.
Then cheese did it at the bottom. No lines and no payout. I was directly watching the pay window.
Other than that, these are a great way to learn these particular games.

Also there's a typo where atkins symbol is descibed as a scale. I don't think that's correct.

Thank you.

The numbers along the sides are the pay lines. You can verify this by decreasing/increasing the number of lines using the controls on the bottom left of the game window.

As for the symbols that didn't payout: Were they four in row starting from the left, or the last four in the row? If it started on the left, did they follow a pay line?

Looks like the instructions should say "Scatter" symbol resembles a scale.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
May 16th, 2016 at 7:36:21 AM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

The numbers along the sides are the pay lines. You can verify this by decreasing/increasing the number of lines using the controls on the bottom left of the game window.

As for the symbols that didn't payout: Were they four in row starting from the left, or the last four in the row? If it started on the left, did they follow a pay line?

Looks like the instructions should say "Scatter" symbol resembles a scale.

Thanks.
I kind of thought this, but one side says like 4 and it connects to the right side at say 7. Random it seems like. I'm sure this is so basic. I'll try one at a time and see if I can understand it that way.

It was definitely started dead left to right on a same line too. That's why I noticed it. These games are old and probably no big deal
  • Jump to: