RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
December 24th, 2012 at 7:09:10 PM permalink
Further searching seems to indicate that perhaps only Robert Clary (Le Beau) and maybe Kenneth Washington (Sgt Baker) are the only ones left alive.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
December 24th, 2012 at 7:56:18 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Imagine Max Bialystock's surprise at his play Springtime for Hitler !

What's so odd about making fun of Nazi Germany?

Quote:

Franz Liebkind: [while waving a gun around] You made a fool of Hitler!
Carmen Ghia, Roger De Bris: [Carmen and Roger peer over the couch where they are hiding] He didn't need our help.

Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
December 24th, 2012 at 8:02:51 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

Guess I'm a little late for this, but...

Io Saturnalia!

Doc you beat me to it!!!
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 181
December 24th, 2012 at 8:43:02 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Oh my, Christmas Ale..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOgIKd9yFv4&feature=player_embedded

Love the Anchor Christmas ales! This Christmas I laid in Bell's Christmas Ale. No particular reason, Bell's knows how to brew. I'll grab the Anchor for New Year's weekend, maybe.
NO KILL I
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
December 24th, 2012 at 9:10:54 PM permalink
Merry Christmas everyone.

As I went out Christmas shopping for the past few days, most people have taken the time to say "Merry Christmas" instead of happy holidays. I think people are consciously making a point of it now as kind of a revolt against "happy holidays". Heck, I even got a Merry Christmas at Walmart.

And yes, good variance and fortune to all.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 24th, 2012 at 9:35:46 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
December 24th, 2012 at 11:48:49 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

This Christmas I laid in Bell's Christmas Ale. No particular reason, Bell's knows how to brew. .

Bell's is brewed 40 miles from where I live.

"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 25th, 2012 at 5:42:07 AM permalink
Merry Christmas to all...
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 25th, 2012 at 7:25:13 AM permalink
Since I am from Central PA, its Troegs Mad Elf.

Merry Christmas!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1404
December 25th, 2012 at 9:31:05 AM permalink
Here is how my Christmas is going so far. Let me preface this by saying that I'm not the most adept person at putting things together. If you want to me to waste a whole day and get into a furious mood, get me any "assemble it yourself" furniture from Ikea.

So, I was excited to see a Big Wheel at the store yesterday, so got it for my six-year-old. When I was her age, in 1971, Big Wheels where THE thing to have. Any day after school Daisy Circle was full of kids having Big Wheel races, stunts, follow the leader games, and other such games. We had to use duct tape on the rear wheels to keep from from wearing out. It was a shame we had to grow too old for them.

Last night I spent entirely too much time assembling the thing. I had particular difficulty with attaching the handlebars, which involved putting one of that hat shaped things on a rod, which as the last step wasn't easy because there was no resistance on the other end. Eventually I figured out a way. Anyway, the first thing my daughter said when she say it was "I don't want it." After explaining how it must have taken somebody hours to assemble, she wouldn't budge in her position. Hopefully the son of Lupe, my weekly housekeeper will want it.

Then my wife got the same daughter a Razor scooter. I might we already have two, which she hasn't touched in months. I've spent at least an hour trying to unfold the thing into the riding position, but just can't figure out how. Please don't suggest any links to instructions or videos. I've already tried dozens and they are for different models or tell me to do things that just don't do anyting. It is very frustrating. I've been meaning to take my son's bike in for a tune up. Hopefully there will be somemore more mechanically inclined that I am who can explain it. It will probably take him all of two seconds. Meanwhile, I hope I can refrain from throwing the damn thing through my window.

So far my wife and I have managed to avoid our annual Christmas fight, but the day is still young.

Wishing all a better day than I'm having.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: