Thread Rating:

DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 77
  • Posts: 7539
December 19th, 2020 at 1:13:03 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

my girlfriend is a psycho when it comes to grammar. need proof reading lol? come to think of it she hates my infatuation with gambling she would never read it. dangit i almost got a preview there in my imagination.



My mother was a proofreader for a publishing company and sadly my grammar is still terrible.
Order from chaos
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 181
  • Posts: 10938
December 19th, 2020 at 3:21:38 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My mother was a proofreader for a publishing company and sadly my grammar is still terrible.



Maybe your grandma would have been better if your mother didn't waste all that time reading.
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 2666
December 19th, 2020 at 3:27:08 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Maybe your grandma would have been better if your mother didn't waste all that time reading.



I canít tell if that was intentional.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 181
  • Posts: 1487
December 19th, 2020 at 4:35:54 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My mother was a proofreader for a publishing company and sadly my grammar is still terrible.



i have a feeling that your grammar on average - is alot better than mine - who takes his main grammar from a cartoon show

i shit you not i have an odd need to speak exactly like this in real life and my girlfriend hates it


  • Jump to: