Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 262
  • Posts: 8922
December 12th, 2020 at 8:57:21 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I did not know that.



Technically neither did I.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 188
  • Posts: 4058
December 17th, 2020 at 2:02:00 AM permalink
.......................

how about this AP move for cover purposes -
hyper-realistic masks






"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
Joined: Feb 3, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 234
December 17th, 2020 at 3:09:06 AM permalink
The original NY AP move wasnít a New York play at all and I would argue hardly even an AP move. Your entire trick show is based on getting homeless people to sign up for players cards, get the pin, run a play, and collect the freeplay with no intention of giving the casino any additional play. Might be an AP move but Iíd give more respect to an 8 deck card counter any day.

These team plays are ruining it for people like me who play only on their own cards. Even worse, these people that you partner with most likely innocently sign up for cards and then their accounts are ruined for any future play that they may want to do. I highly doubt you could make $100k a year playing on your own card.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 262
  • Posts: 8922
December 17th, 2020 at 3:40:36 AM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

The original NY AP move wasnít a New York play at all and I would argue hardly even an AP move. Your entire trick show is based on getting homeless people to sign up for players cards, get the pin, run a play, and collect the freeplay with no intention of giving the casino any additional play. Might be an AP move but Iíd give more respect to an 8 deck card counter any day.

These team plays are ruining it for people like me who play only on their own cards. Even worse, these people that you partner with most likely innocently sign up for cards and then their accounts are ruined for any future play that they may want to do. I highly doubt you could make $100k a year playing on your own card.



Sandy,

In my experience the casinos won't shut off cards with sufficient play. And they won't cut offers because of my actions as they still need to get customers in the door. Usually they take actions that a straight up player like yourself would not notice.

As for the homeless idea. You are not the first poster to say I sign up homeless people. I don't know where this came from except the erroneous concept that regular people won't sign up for a players card and hand it over so you assume these are both homeless and innocent patrons

Nothing could be further from the truth!!!

Number one, the plays require coin-in as you noted so I am risking my own cash. Any person I use needs to be available if a card is lost (stolen and yep it did happen in January of 2019) or just plain malfunctioned.

Homeless people by the way very often have no ID or expired ID. Remember I was homeless myself for a number of years and am familiar with that community and their setbacks so signing up significant amounts of homeless people isn't even a possibility!

As for innocent, come on! I prefer to use the same people over and over. They get sent to multiple Casinos across five states including airfare if necessary. And they use their real addresses and hand me their mail when they get the offers. Many times they are excited about using the hotels and free buffet.

Gimme a break. But most importantly, understand correctly what it is I actually do!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
randomperson
randomperson
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 165
December 17th, 2020 at 5:10:14 AM permalink
This is about adding an extra bit to a play that would have worked with or without that bonus. You only save the vig on the normal freeplay play through. In the process of doing the play, you make things significantly more complicated and more likely to be discovered. I would give a big thumbs down strategically to this method.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 262
  • Posts: 8922
December 17th, 2020 at 5:44:21 AM permalink
Quote: randomperson

This is about adding an extra bit to a play that would have worked with or without that bonus. You only save the vig on the normal freeplay play through. In the process of doing the play, you make things significantly more complicated and more likely to be discovered. I would give a big thumbs down strategically to this method.



When it's $10,000 in freeplay that's a lot of vig saved.

Aside from putting freeplay in the machines instead of cash it wasn't all that different. Certainly not more complicated!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 3635
December 17th, 2020 at 7:26:09 AM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

The original NY AP move wasnít a New York play at all and I would argue hardly even an AP move. Your entire trick show is based on getting homeless people to sign up for players cards, get the pin, run a play, and collect the freeplay with no intention of giving the casino any additional play. Might be an AP move but Iíd give more respect to an 8 deck card counter any day.

These team plays are ruining it for people like me who play only on their own cards. Even worse, these people that you partner with most likely innocently sign up for cards and then their accounts are ruined for any future play that they may want to do. I highly doubt you could make $100k a year playing on your own card.


I think he posted at some point that his droves of team players come from his significant other's side of the family. That he's never mentioned that they come from his side of the family, indicates perhaps that the compensation he offers is insufficient to coax a certain group of people - whether socioeconomically different, or more gainfully employed with less time on their hands - to work for him.

You are probably right that whatever he is doing is basic. I've called it "low level" in the past. Another intrinsic proof that each individual player on his team isn't generating all that much, is that anyone with any sense who was raking in big money wouldn't turn it all over to the boss - he'd just start doing it for himself. But, at the end of the day - so what? if it's basic or low level. If what he's doing is making money and he's able to convince people to do it for him, more power to him.

I do believe based on the legal and casino security difficulties he has described that there was a time when he or his crew was using player cards or cashing out slips that did not belong to them. Perhaps now that has changed.

At the moment I can't see his posts so if he has a response he may direct it to you Sandybestdog.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 262
  • Posts: 8922
December 17th, 2020 at 7:31:01 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I think he posted at some point that his droves of team players come from his significant other's side of the family. That he's never mentioned that they come from his side of the family, indicates perhaps that the compensation he offers is insufficient to coax a certain group of people - whether socioeconomically different, or more gainfully employed with less time on their hands - to work for him.

You are probably right that whatever he is doing is basic. I've called it "low level" in the past. Another intrinsic proof that each individual player on his team isn't generating all that much, is that anyone with any sense who was raking in big money wouldn't turn it all over to the boss - he'd just start doing it for himself. But, at the end of the day - so what? if it's basic or low level. If what he's doing is making money and he's able to convince people to do it for him, more power to him.

I do believe based on the legal and casino security difficulties he has described that there was a time when he or his crew was using player cards or cashing out slips that did not belong to them. Perhaps now that has changed.

At the moment I can't see his posts so if he has a response he may direct it to you Sandybestdog.



I never realized how 100% wrong about facts someone could be until reading the above post, lol!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
randomperson
randomperson
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 165
December 17th, 2020 at 8:03:31 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

When it's $10,000 in freeplay that's a lot of vig saved.

Aside from putting freeplay in the machines instead of cash it wasn't all that different. Certainly not more complicated!



In order to know it works, you have to try it before not knowing whether it works, with the downside being the potential premature termination of the play.
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 1172
December 17th, 2020 at 8:12:05 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

I've called it "low level" in the past.



If his stuff is "low level", that must make your stuff "no level".

  • Jump to: