ahiromu
ahiromu
Joined: Jan 15, 2010
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 2101
July 24th, 2014 at 12:36:13 PM permalink
I apologize, I may be getting my casinos mixed up then. I coulda sworn it was regardless of minimum.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
Jimmer
Jimmer
Joined: Jul 17, 2013
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 58
July 24th, 2014 at 8:50:51 PM permalink
I'm not that worried about 10x odds...just $10 minimums. I didn't think a $5 game would even be in the question on a Saturday, but there is a good chance of that at Harrington? Was leaning towards Hollywood in WV but that might change my mind.
vendman1
vendman1
Joined: Mar 12, 2012
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1034
July 25th, 2014 at 4:57:13 AM permalink
I've only been to Harrington once, and the minimums there are definitely lower. But the place is really small. I can't imagine you'd find a $5 table on a sat night.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 25th, 2014 at 5:13:22 AM permalink
Quote: vendman1

I've only been to Harrington once, and the minimums there are definitely lower. But the place is really small. I can't imagine you'd find a $5 table on a sat night.



I went to Harrington 1 time to grab a $1 chip for my collection. Normally I will sit at a $5 or $10 blackjack and play for a little and walk with a chip. I was unable to do that at Harrington because the lowest min on a Saturday night was $15.
I ended up at three card for the first time and on my very first hand ever I got A23 of clubs. I was funny because my wife was standing behind me and I showed her. She was like oh ok then they started paying me in green. Then she finally realized.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
wudged
wudged
Joined: Aug 7, 2013
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 998
July 25th, 2014 at 5:24:14 AM permalink
Quote: Jimmer

I'm not that worried about 10x odds...just $10 minimums. I didn't think a $5 game would even be in the question on a Saturday, but there is a good chance of that at Harrington? Was leaning towards Hollywood in WV but that might change my mind.



Most likely not if you go at night. If you go in the morning you may find $5. Sometimes if it's busy enough at night they will open the crapless table as well, if that's your thing.
vendman1
vendman1
Joined: Mar 12, 2012
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1034
July 25th, 2014 at 5:48:37 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I went to Harrington 1 time to grab a $1 chip for my collection. Normally I will sit at a $5 or $10 blackjack and play for a little and walk with a chip. I was unable to do that at Harrington because the lowest min on a Saturday night was $15.
I ended up at three card for the first time and on my very first hand ever I got A23 of clubs. I was funny because my wife was standing behind me and I showed her. She was like oh ok then they started paying me in green. Then she finally realized.



Can I assume you walked after the first hand? :)
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 25th, 2014 at 7:12:01 AM permalink
Quote: vendman1

Can I assume you walked after the first hand? :)



lol yeah right. I played out my reds and left with the green. I can't remember what I walked with but it was around $300 or $400 so I was still happy with my $50 buy in.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: