paisiello
paisiello
Joined: Oct 30, 2011
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 546
May 27th, 2012 at 7:51:19 AM permalink
You make it too easy I think. I just modified and googled this:

"movie A returning vietnam veteran questions his place in his family"

and came up with this:

The War At Home
paisiello
paisiello
Joined: Oct 30, 2011
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 546
May 27th, 2012 at 7:52:14 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

It wouldn't Google, but I didn't try all that hard yet. I'm going to guess, though: Gone With the Wind?



Nope. I am not sure if Gone With the Wind ever was an unproduced play or not but of course it was a published best selling novel. There was no book associated with the movie I am thinking of.

Try again.
only1choice
only1choice
Joined: Jul 8, 2010
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 386
May 27th, 2012 at 7:52:59 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

Here is another one that I am asserting can't be googled:

The rights to the play were bought for twenty thousand dollars by Warner Brothers film studios to turn it into this movie. This was the highest payment at the time for a work previously never performed in public.



PublicEnemy?
IF YOU PLAY "PLAY TO WIN"
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
Joined: Nov 23, 2009
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 639
May 27th, 2012 at 7:53:10 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

That could be any movie but I assume it is this one: "Reservoir Dogs"



Excellent try, but that is wrong, your movie didn't use one word in the clue ... and I disagree that it could be any movie.

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
paisiello
paisiello
Joined: Oct 30, 2011
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 546
May 27th, 2012 at 8:33:15 AM permalink
I am assuming you meant to say explicitly that the title or plot must somehow also refer to being "hot" as well as referring to an animal.

Here is another try:
Dog Day Afternoon
Mosca
Mosca
Joined: Dec 14, 2009
  • Threads: 180
  • Posts: 3823
May 27th, 2012 at 8:40:06 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

You make it too easy I think. I just modified and googled this:

"movie A returning vietnam veteran questions his place in his family"

and came up with this:

The War At Home



Nope. Wrong war.

]The Godfather
NO KILL I
edvosik
edvosik
Joined: Feb 22, 2010
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 6
May 27th, 2012 at 10:09:16 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

Here is another one that I am asserting can't be googled:

The rights to the play were bought for twenty thousand dollars by Warner Brothers film studios to turn it into this movie. This was the highest payment at the time for a work previously never performed in public.


Casablanca
(I don't know how to hide the answer.)
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
Joined: Nov 23, 2009
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 639
May 27th, 2012 at 10:13:40 AM permalink
Quote: paisiello

I am assuming you meant to say explicitly that the title or plot must somehow also refer to being "hot" as well as referring to an animal.

Here is another try:

Dog Day Afternoon


Yes! Nicely done.

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
May 27th, 2012 at 10:16:34 AM permalink
Let's try this:

The biggest engagement proposal, bar none.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
pacomartin
pacomartin
Joined: Jan 14, 2010
  • Threads: 649
  • Posts: 7895
May 27th, 2012 at 1:05:23 PM permalink
Here is a quiz from cracked.com.
photos moved to later post with more hints.

  • Jump to: