SmithTower
SmithTower
  • Threads: 12
November 12th, 2011 at 2:05:11 PM permalink
I’m staying at the Venetian and I need to know the best way to get to the start line of the marathon at Mandalay Bay. The marathon’s website just says “Parking & Shuttle Information – Coming Soon.”
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
November 12th, 2011 at 9:24:19 PM permalink
In your shoes I would take the Monorail at the Harrah's Station to the MGM and walk the rest of the way. This will necessitate a fair bit of walking, but parking near the start line will be brutal.

Personally, I will be parking at the executive airport (mainly used for helicopter tours) and taking my bike to the start line. If you see me, say hello.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
dm
dm
  • Threads: 14
November 14th, 2011 at 9:31:43 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

In your shoes I would take the Monorail at the Harrah's Station to the MGM and walk the rest of the way. This will necessitate a fair bit of walking, but parking near the start line will be brutal.

Personally, I will be parking at the executive airport (mainly used for helicopter tours) and taking my bike to the start line. If you see me, say hello.

Good try. You can take your bike to the start line, but they ain't going to let you ride it when the gun goes off.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
November 17th, 2011 at 2:30:47 PM permalink
Quote: dm

Good try. You can take your bike to the start line, but they ain't going to let you ride it when the gun goes off.

Of course not silly, the Wizard is going to carry it.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
  • Jump to: