MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
October 1st, 2011 at 10:04:01 AM permalink
At some point in the past day or so, Nareed surpassed the Wizard in becoming the most prolific poster on this forum. Part of me thinks congratulations are in order.

No, I didn't intend for the subject of this thread to rhyme. It just came out that way.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
gambler
gambler
  • Threads: 112
October 1st, 2011 at 10:39:56 AM permalink
Woo hoo! Congratz Nareed! You go girl!
algle
algle
  • Threads: 1
October 1st, 2011 at 1:28:30 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

At some point in the past day or so, Nareed surpassed the Wizard in becoming the most prolific poster on this forum. Part of me thinks congratulations are in order.

And part of me thinks that every other poster on this forum would prefer quality over quantity of posts.
If nothing will change then I am nothing.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
October 1st, 2011 at 4:15:47 PM permalink
Quote: algle

And part of me thinks that every other poster on this forum would prefer quality over quantity of posts.

Totally agree here. His post activity seems to have spiked after the "gay" area was added. At the time he seemed to imply it would be his mission to post to that area a great deal.

I would be willing to wager he also leads the board in use of the "block user" feature.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
zippyboy
zippyboy
  • Threads: 2
October 1st, 2011 at 4:56:22 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Totally agree here. His post activity seems to have spiked after the "gay" area was added. At the time he seemed to imply it would be his mission to post to that area a great deal.

I would be willing to wager he also leads the board in use of the "block user" feature.

And he certainly leads in typos. While a Mexican, he has a nice grasp of English and of our political system and such, but the typos suggest a sloppiness, or laziness, that negates whatever eloquence he gains in the content of his posts. And I'm sure he'll flag me for that. And call me a bitch.

My vote for quality goes to pacomartin. EvenBob gets my vote for entertaining surliness.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 1st, 2011 at 5:37:16 PM permalink
Quote: zippyboy

And I'm sure he'll flag me for that. And call me a bitch.

Hope he blocks you like he did me. Best thing that ever happened..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
October 2nd, 2011 at 5:47:18 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Hope he blocks you like he did me. Best thing that ever happened..

He blocked me long ago. I think I hold the honor of being the only person he gave a "warning" that he was blocking me when I would not "apologize" for a comment that needed no apology. A few days later he said, "I'm still waiting" and I said it will be a loooooong wait. Then blocked.

Best thing that ever happened? Not sure but it is at least tied with when MKL left.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
October 2nd, 2011 at 8:15:37 AM permalink
SORRY !!!
  • Jump to: