Thread Rating:

ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 4764
December 15th, 2019 at 9:11:05 AM permalink
The winner of the "most expensive night for a Vegas hotel" and still champion, the first night of CES

Here's a comparison of New Year's Eve, 1/7 (the first night of CES), and, for comparison, one week after that, at the Caesar's properties:
Hotel12/311/71/14
Bally's29647231
Caesar's Palace539606125
Flamingo29640432
Harrah's26958432
Nobu701917179
Paris43152171
Planet Hollywood39548062
Rio35029277
Cromwell56663480
Linq46459332
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19290
December 15th, 2019 at 9:42:59 AM permalink
Speaking of expensive nights, I have some rooms for sale at on New Year's Eve and a few days leading up to that if anybody's interested. It comes with parties/ brunches and all that good stuff.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 47
  • Posts: 2096
December 15th, 2019 at 10:21:05 AM permalink
$32 a night? What do you get for that?
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 2259
December 15th, 2019 at 10:27:13 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

$32 a night? What do you get for that?



You get the opportunity to pay another $50 in resort fees, then another 10% in taxes
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 169
  • Posts: 10090
December 15th, 2019 at 10:43:07 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Speaking of expensive nights, I have some rooms for sale at on New Year's Eve and a few days leading up to that if anybody's interested. It comes with parties/ brunches and all that good stuff.



Renting out your house?
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
BigDad
BigDad
Joined: Jun 20, 2019
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 56
Thanks for this post from:
CrystalMath
December 15th, 2019 at 11:05:37 AM permalink
OMG is there anyone who do not rent house for a night because he doesn't plan to sleep?
DogHand
DogHand
Joined: Sep 24, 2011
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 432
December 15th, 2019 at 12:13:20 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

$32 a night? What do you get for that?



ChumpChange,

Well, you have to make your own bed... "Sir, the hammer and nails are already in your room..." ;-)

Dog Hand
smoothgrh
smoothgrh
Joined: Oct 26, 2011
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 741
December 15th, 2019 at 12:58:47 PM permalink
Also for comparison, the Longhorn Hotel has these rates:

12/31—sold out
1/7—$133
1/14—$27

Not including an Amenity Fee of $7.90.

I wonder what amenities you get?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
December 15th, 2019 at 1:13:49 PM permalink
Quote: smoothgrh

Also for comparison, the Longhorn Hotel has these rates:

12/31—sold out
1/7—$133
1/14—$27

Not including an Amenity Fee of $7.90.

I wonder what amenities you get?



A clean ashtray?
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
December 15th, 2019 at 2:35:15 PM permalink
Quote: smoothgrh

Also for comparison, the Longhorn Hotel has these rates:

12/31—sold out
1/7—$133
1/14—$27

Not including an Amenity Fee of $7.90.

I wonder what amenities you get?



More importantly....how bad is the company sending someone to CES and books them at Longhorn?

Good bet their new product line includes a pinball slot wrapped in fur.

  • Jump to: