Aamirkhanp
Aamirkhanp
  • Threads: 1
June 13th, 2019 at 11:34:51 AM permalink
Why people cheat and break someone's trust ?
Here some best quotes for those people-

No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.
—Rose Wynters

It might sound ordinary for a woman to find out her husband’s cheating on her, but not if you’re the woman and it’s your husband.
—Melissa Bank

Next to hurting my family, cheating on me is the worst thing someone could do.
—Robert Buckley

Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
—Patti Callahan Henry

I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you.
—Taylor Swift [attempted, but broken link redacted]

Fuck You for cheating on me. Fuck you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he’d gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Fuck you. This isn’t about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned.
—David Levithan
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jun 13, 2019
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 13th, 2019 at 12:24:40 PM permalink
You mad bro?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
June 13th, 2019 at 12:28:12 PM permalink
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Now, go take some time to read the forum rules
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/rules/2-forum-rules/#post37215

I'm not sure why you are in this gambling and Vegas related forum, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
take 2 days out. One for the expletives and one for the possibly monetized quote in your blog.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Thanked by
OnceDearodiousgambitRigondeaux
June 13th, 2019 at 12:32:11 PM permalink
Quote: Aamirkhanp

Why people cheat and break someone's trust ?
Here some best quotes for those people-

No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.
—Rose Wynters

It might sound ordinary for a woman to find out her husband’s cheating on her, but not if you’re the woman and it’s your husband.
—Melissa Bank

Next to hurting my family, cheating on me is the worst thing someone could do.
—Robert Buckley

Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
—Patti Callahan Henry

I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you.
—Taylor Swift [attempted, but broken link redacted]

Fuck You for cheating on me. Fuck you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he’d gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Fuck you. This isn’t about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned.
—David Levithan

FYI.. Forum etiquette is to introduce yourself first , AND THEN begin a profanity laced tirade about infidelity
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
Thanked by
Face
June 13th, 2019 at 2:02:31 PM permalink
I do have to admit that the last quote by David Levithan - the quote that contains the objectionable words - was probably the best thing I've read on-line this week.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 13th, 2019 at 3:21:19 PM permalink
Not as good as a ZenKing rant. You will need to try again.
  • Jump to: