billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 14th, 2019 at 5:31:12 PM permalink
A fraternity at my old school is in the news after one of the members filmed other members forcing beer down a dogs throat. It looks like these hijinks are going to cost several students their academic careers at Hofstra. Long after I pledged for a fraternity, Hofstra adopted a zero tolerance attitude towards the Greek Organizations. I'm surprised this fraternity is still recognized as they are a Jewish only frat, unlike the rest that are now both coed and open to anyone. Carol Alt wanted to pledge us and we still didn't allow women in. It was only after the National Organization changed its rules that we did. By then Carol had met some Ranger hockey player and was on her way to stardom.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
May 14th, 2019 at 6:18:12 PM permalink
U. Washington in Seattle once had a bunch of pledges caught with peanut butter applied to certain portions of their anatomy and a basement full of very agitated sheep.

Letting a dog drink beer is bad enough but forceful administration is far worse.

Dismiss the students involved close the fraternity down completely.
  • Jump to: