Whats the best restaurant for wings in las vegas? I need some suggestions ASAP
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
February 5th, 2016 at 6:20:00 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

He's feeling flighty, he needs some wings. Pls, somebody make a suggestion. Pls, somebody else get this jhit on video..
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
ukaserex
ukaserex
  • Threads: 21
February 5th, 2016 at 6:30:02 AM permalink
Opinions will vary - but how could you go wrong with Hooters? They have made a tidy fortune selling the part of chicken that years ago, nobody wanted.

Available breaded or not, with varying degrees of heat, or even just plain with salt & pepper.

Alternatively, you might find Tony Roma's wings - they're made slightly different, with a slightly different sauce. They bake them first to the point where they're not quite done, then bread and fry them to finish them off - the meat comes off the bone so much more easily than simply frying them.

Just my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of Wing restaurants that will have numerous types of sauces, but I'm a fellow who sticks to basics.
"Those who have no idea what they are doing, genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they are doing." - John Cleese
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
February 5th, 2016 at 6:38:49 AM permalink
Quote: ukaserex

Opinions will vary - but how could you go wrong with Hooters? They have made a tidy fortune selling the part of chicken that years ago, nobody wanted...

Is it just me, or do most people go there for the breasts and thighs? :-)
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
February 5th, 2016 at 6:41:59 AM permalink
I'd stick with the basics, Hooters it is, are, were, forever shall remain, basic.
HeyMrDJ
HeyMrDJ
  • Threads: 9
February 5th, 2016 at 6:57:41 AM permalink
I had room service at the mirage once, were the best wings I have ever had. I like hooters, I think they are generally the best you get, but the mirage ones were a class above. Not sure if they are produced by a restaurant within the mirage or not
Guess who peed in my Cheerios? Romes did...
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
February 5th, 2016 at 7:05:50 AM permalink
Quote: HeyMrDJ

I had room service at the mirage once, <snip> the best <snip>I have ever had. I like hooters, I think they are < snip> the best <snip> but the mirage ones were a class above. Not sure if they are produced <snip> within the mirage or not

What did it cost?

Pls, no offense to Mr DJ.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 79
February 5th, 2016 at 8:33:45 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

My favorite wings in Vegas are at a little dive bar on Pecos and Tropicana. It is called Putter's. I always order them hot and "charred" where after frying them and saucing them they throw them on the grill and give them a little char. I particularly like them that way because you still get the flavor of the sauce but they are not messy because the sauce cooks off a little on the grill.

If you don't remember to order them "charred" you will just end up with regular wings.
Order from chaos
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
February 5th, 2016 at 12:19:09 PM permalink
Peppermill hands down for me in Vegas. Classic buffalo wings.
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
February 5th, 2016 at 2:15:10 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My favorite wings in Vegas are at a little dive bar on Pecos and Tropicana. It is called Putter's. I always order them hot and "charred" where after frying them and saucing them they throw them on the grill and give them a little char. I particularly like them that way because you still get the flavor of the sauce but they are not messy because the sauce cooks off a little on the grill.

If you don't remember to order them "charred" you will just end up with regular wings.

Most places call these "Daytona Beach".

• Jump to: