ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
September 29th, 2014 at 3:54:53 PM permalink
I've come to the decision that I may be able to sustain black chip play. If you get in the four hours a day, would any of the big shots care? Most of it will be craps play: $25 on the line, $60 place, and a mix of other smaller bets (plus odds). Some of the black chip play will be on single zero roulette if available. The reality of it is that it'd probably be broken up into four one hour sessions, but I don't think that would change anything.

My definition of big shot is Caesars (This one may be a stretch), Bellagio, Wynn, and Venetian (Including their sister properties). My guess is that you can get anything else in town, if I'm wrong on that, please correct me.

I'm looking for basically a standard room any time I want, not necessarily comped food. For the basis of this question, I do not care about anything other than a comped room anytime I want.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
sc15
sc15
  • Threads: 11
September 29th, 2014 at 5:17:12 PM permalink
I can tell you that a $100 player is nothing at wynn.

4 hours of an average bet of $100 will get you a buffet, and maybe a weekday room in the winter. Definitely not "anytime you want."
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 29th, 2014 at 5:40:38 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

The reality of it is that it'd probably be broken up into four one hour sessions, but I don't think that would change anything.

I disagree. This could get you less. by the time the floor gets you in the computer you could lose some time.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
September 29th, 2014 at 5:55:03 PM permalink
Four hours of minimums gets you the buffet at The Wynn, and the room offer is midweek at $115/night. I think four hours at $100 will get you the free room offer. It's not like the place is full 24/7/365.

I know because that is the offer we get. But you can call, ask for a host, and ask; they'll tell you, I'm sure.
NO KILL I
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 177
September 29th, 2014 at 6:12:26 PM permalink
"$25 on the line, $60 place"...

Maybe it's me, but that sounds like green chip play. Try Hooters.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
September 29th, 2014 at 6:13:44 PM permalink
Quote: sc15

I can tell you that a $100 player is nothing at wynn.

4 hours of an average bet of $100 will get you a buffet, and maybe a weekday room in the winter. Definitely not "anytime you want."

Is the pool of $500 minimum bettors that large that they can discount the play of a $100 minimum player?
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
September 29th, 2014 at 6:14:24 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Four hours of minimums gets you the buffet at The Wynn, and the room offer is midweek at $115/night. I think four hours at $100 will get you the free room offer. It's not like the place is full 24/7/365.

I know because that is the offer we get. But you can call, ask for a host, and ask; they'll tell you, I'm sure.

I've seen Wynn offers online for midweek rooms for $79.night rom time to time to the general public
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
September 29th, 2014 at 6:41:54 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

"$25 on the line, $60 place"...

Maybe it's me, but that sounds like green chip play. Try Hooters.

ha! yeah, maybe that is more like heavy green play. odds were mentioned, too, so the total in play would be well over $100.

Hooters? yikes! I bet that play would get it done at Mirage or Paris. Certainly, any number of very nice off strip properties (GVR, M, Rampart, LVH) would offer rooms 350ish days/year for that level of play.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
September 29th, 2014 at 6:42:05 PM permalink
IMO, your play would get you midweek rooms at Caesar's and PH; anytime rooms any other CET properties, occasional anytime Caesars, usually anytime PH. Don't know about the others. Paris is wonderful, anyway; stay there until you establish enough play to get regular anytime Caesars' offers. Even better; get a host. Mine can always top the computer offers, and not by a little bit.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
September 29th, 2014 at 7:00:23 PM permalink
I can tell you that to get a room ANY TIme you want you would need more then that at cosmo room anytime you want would be 300 or more
at venetian 500 average bet gets you room any time you want and 150 per trip free chips and 150 free food
100 any time you want would be at mirage - that I know for a face but it would make people swarm to help you- just a room
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever

• Jump to: