Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
January 4th, 2014 at 8:18:48 AM permalink
I have been enjoying a lot of YouTube videos the last couple of days, mostly gambling-cheating stories with a length of 40 minutes or so. After a while they'll just stop,and after several minutes the video I'm watching might resume. I'll turn off my phone and,then turn it on thinking that I've cleared it out--I've even deleted my history, doesn't help. Am I overloading something by watching several videos in a row? At first I could watch several videos in a row, no problem. Not any more.

Another question I have is: Sometimes when I do a google search I can give voice commands because the microphone to the left of the space bar is dark. But often it is light in color and voice commands aren't possible. Why is the microphone sometimes light or dark, even when I'm in the same location?

I hope it's appropriate to ask technical questions on this site.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 4th, 2014 at 8:38:57 AM permalink
Quote: Greasyjohn

I have been enjoying a lot of YouTube videos the last couple of days, mostly gambling-cheating stories with a length of 40 minutes or so. After a while they'll just stop,and after several minutes the video I'm watching might resume. I'll turn off my phone and,then turn it on thinking that I've cleared it out--I've even deleted my history, doesn't help. Am I overloading something by watching several videos in a row? At first I could watch several videos in a row, no problem. Not any more.

Another question I have is: Sometimes when I do a google search I can give voice commands because the microphone to the left of the space bar is dark. But often it is light in color and voice commands aren't possible. Why is the microphone sometimes light or dark, even when I'm in the same location?

I hope it's appropriate to ask technical questions on this site.

You can ask almost any question you like on this site, we have a knowledge based from Bars to Oil and Gas Wells and most things in between.

Anyways, my only suggestion is where are you watching these videos? If you are on public wi-fi perhaps you are hitting a quota of some sort? Same with your wireless provider, they may be "governing" your usage. Other than that no ideas as I limit my use of video on my iphone.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
January 4th, 2014 at 9:17:37 AM permalink
I don't think anybody minds the tech questions at all, although you'd probably get better advice on an Apple forum or any other type of tech forum.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
  • Jump to: