NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
February 13th, 2013 at 7:19:30 AM permalink
I will be in Los Angeles today to see a show. I am thinking about going to Disneyland tomorrow since I have not been in 10 years. Small world, splash mountain, and thunder railroad are closed though :( Oh well plenty of other rides, I just wish it wasn't about $90 to get in!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 13th, 2013 at 7:50:06 AM permalink
While I won't tip you for dealing I would gladly pay your entry to the park if we were in line together. I sincerely mean that. My wife and I do things like this all the time.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
February 13th, 2013 at 7:52:13 AM permalink
I don't understand how you can do something so generous like that and not toke the dealers. I am confused.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 13th, 2013 at 8:06:19 AM permalink
Yes, I confuse myself sometimes. :)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
February 13th, 2013 at 9:55:16 AM permalink
Quote: NicksGamingStuff

I will be in Los Angeles today to see a show. I am thinking about going to Disneyland tomorrow since I have not been in 10 years. Small world, splash mountain, and thunder railroad are closed though :( Oh well plenty of other rides, I just wish it wasn't about $90 to get in!

Discounts may be available at local grocery stores or the tourist flyer racks in the hotel lobbies. AAA members can get a deal that includes early admission to the park, but I think you have to stay at the hotel on site. I agree that the price is pretty sickening. You have to pay parking too if you drive in.

Consider going to just the California Adventure side and checking out the new "Cars Land". They also have a water show in the evening.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
  • Jump to: