Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
December 29th, 2013 at 1:53:16 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Yeah, I should have expected such a reply from you. The same guy who whines about political polls..........that is, ONLY the polls with results he doesn't like. Whenever you approve of the results, we never hear a peep from you. lol!

I don't live here, you do 3743 posts.
I cant respond to every poll you post because I have a life and choose to live it rather then post all day.

You have a pretty strange definition of "crybaby". All Melissa Joan Hart did was answer a question about hateful tweets during an interview. She answers honestly, and look what happens to her? Kinda like the Phil Robertson interview. For whatever reason, you libs seem to have a problem with people who answer questions honestly during interviews.*

I could care less about Hart and Robertson. On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.
I don't even know who this Hart chick is. Is she Hot? Who is she. Why should I listen to both these people?
Are you the President of the Melissa Hart fan club? Must be. You keep repeating her crybaby complaints about the internet.
Who is she? Has been?

Oh yeah, and like I said before, if Melissa is a "crybaby", then so is every gay person in America. Like GLAAD and everyone who supports them. Libs are always whining about something new every day. *facepalm*

Gay people are attacked on the internet. Who cares. Take Dayna Morales, shes lesbian and plenty of terrible stuff is said about her. If she complains, I'd call this gay person a crybaby also.
Any gay person that complains about the internet is a crybaby, just like this Hart chick.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 1:53:19 PM permalink

Yeah, I should have expected such a reply from you. The same guy who whines about political polls..........that is, ONLY the polls with results he doesn't like. Whenever you approve of the results, we never hear a peep from you. lol!

I don't live here, you do 3743 posts.
I cant respond to every poll you post because I have a life and choose to live it rather then post all day.

You have a pretty strange definition of "crybaby". All Melissa Joan Hart did was answer a question about hateful tweets during an interview. She answers honestly, and look what happens to her? Kinda like the Phil Robertson interview. For whatever reason, you libs seem to have a problem with people who answer questions honestly during interviews.*

I could care less about Hart and Robertson. On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.
I don't even know who this Hart chick is. Is she Hot? Who is she. Why should I listen to both these people?
Are you the President of the Melissa Hart fan club? Must be. You keep repeating her crybaby complaints about the internet.
Who is she? Has been?

Oh yeah, and like I said before, if Melissa is a "crybaby", then so is every gay person in America. Like GLAAD and everyone who supports them. Libs are always whining about something new every day. *facepalm*

Gay people are attacked on the internet. Who cares. Take Dayna Morales, shes lesbian and plenty of terrible stuff is said about her. If she complains, I'd call this gay person a crybaby also.
Any gay person that complains about the internet is a crybaby, just like this Hart chick.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
December 29th, 2013 at 2:05:51 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.

Well, YOU obviously care since you went out of your way to post & condemn her.

But, of course, we never hear YOU complain about them. You find the one conservative needle in the liberal haystack to complain about. *facepalm*
Fighting BS one post at a time!
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:14:44 PM permalink

Speaking of Melissa Joan Hart, you guys obviously didn't bother to read the article in my post. But if in fact you did, then your definition of "crybaby" is pretty bizarre because this is what she actually said:

"People wrote 'that they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay, which was like somehow supposed to be some sort of punishment,' said Melissa. '[The] hate was really unbelievable that I got just from saying that simple tweet just by saying I was voting.'"

Bottom line, whoever wrote that to Ms Hart is an A**hole.
The problem is by Ms Hart repeating the posts in an interview, she did a total internet no no.
She fed the troll.
Now that a**hole knows he got to her.
Bottom line, don't feed the trolls.
She feeding the trolls, she is getting exactly what she does not want and its due to her own actions.
Don't feed the trolls, there are a ton of A**HOLE lib trolls out there.
Just as there are a ton of conservative A**hole trolls.
Neither Lib trolls or Con trolls represent regular people.
Unfortunately, Ms Hart fed the trolls.

She fed the trolls and now she is complaining about it, yea a crybaby.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:21:57 PM permalink

The problem is by Ms Hart repeating the posts in an interview, she did a total internet no no.

She feeding the trolls, she is getting exactly what she does not want and its due to her own actions.

So in other words, she should have lied during the interview instead of telling the truth. Just like Phil Robertson should have lied during his interview. What an insane position.

terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:27:42 PM permalink

So in other words, she should have lied during the interview instead of telling the truth. Just like Phil Robertson should have lied during his interview. What an insane position.

]

No she can be honest and not feed the trolls.
She can be honest and feed the trolls.
She fed the troll.
She made some lib a**hole troll happy with that interview.

See, I'm calling some libs a**holes.
Its because some are. That's reality just as there are some conservatives that are a**holes.
a**holes are all over the internet.
Don't feed the trolls.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:33:32 PM permalink

No she can be honest and not feed the trolls.
She can be honest and feed the trolls.

Right, so your advice to conservatives is to LIE during interviews so that they don't get attacked by libs. *facepalm*
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:41:55 PM permalink

Right, so your advice to conservatives is to LIE during interviews so that they don't get attacked by libs. *facepalm*

I am just saying, don't feed the trolls. She chose to feed the trolls. That is her choice.
My complaint is how can you complain about the trolls while feeding them at the same time. lol
She fed the trolls.
All celebs get attacked on the internet.
Most are smart and don't feed the trolls by not complaining about the trolls.
You can be honest smart, give an honest interview and not feed the trolls.
You can be honest stupid and feed the trolls.
She has some serious problems if lib troll a**holes are getting to her on the internet, she's clearly letting the a**holes know they won. Not smart.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:50:03 PM permalink

I am just saying, don't feed the trolls. She chose to feed the trolls. That is her choice.

Yes, and you are also advising people to NOT answer questions truthfully to avoid being attacked. What a s2pid position.

terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 3:04:19 PM permalink
I believe you are upset over all this because Melissa Hart let a troll know they won.
A lib a**troll at that.
A lib a**hole troll beat up poor Ms Hart on the Internet,
Poor Ms Hart is devastated by these attacks.
What is totally rich is she let a lib a**hole troll know they won.

That's what upsets you, a lib a**hole troll won.
I hate all troll a**holes, libs included.
I am not thrilled an a**hole lib troll won, I hate them too. That's why you don't feed the trolls.

Be honest and don't be bothered by the lib a**hole trolls.

If you wanna be honest and pay attention to the trolls, so be it.
Ignore the trolls
Don't feed the trolls

• Jump to: