scire
scire
  • Threads: 9
July 10th, 2012 at 11:00:39 PM permalink
Feel real bad for the Firefighters,Cops, and all of Scraton's best.

This is what Govn't overspending has brought us to as Nation over the last 30 +years. The US gov should be in a possition to help the States instead they to are broke also and can do little. I remember two Senators back when the Nation debt was only 4 Trillion warning us.

Now these Hard working public servants will work for minimum wage. Whew. Hopefully this will get solved soon.

Can you imagine...other nations benefit from our Tax dollars and the City workers in Scranton are stuck being impovished by this Forced measure. Feel bad for the Mayor also. You could tell he didn't want to do it.

I wish them luck truly. Sad.

The US better reduce debt by giving up land rights and land itself in a "one time shot" to pay off National Debt to China. A first big stepin getting us back on our feet. Sad I know but without this "collateral" transfer .... well what's next.

It should by now be real clear to them--- "we" have to get our financial house in order.

Its not Europe that's in trouble....It's us.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 11th, 2012 at 1:11:59 AM permalink
Mammoth Lakes, Stockton and San Bernadino have all declared bankruptcy.
The Emergency Declaration in North Las Vegas with its half million a year Corrections Lieutenant and fifteen million dollar pension is discussed in another thread.
  • Jump to: