Thread Rating:

Poll

10 votes (9%)
34 votes (30.63%)
67 votes (60.36%)

111 members have voted

DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 7002
January 18th, 2021 at 4:48:51 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

You should just ask them next time. I can think of a reason but not a good reason.



Simple, because people move and the address on their ID is different than what is on file. If they make you a new account with the current address you will lose the points and play history from previous sessions.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2578
January 18th, 2021 at 5:37:14 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Simple, because people move and the address on their ID is different than what is on file. If they make you a new account with the current address you will lose the points and play history from previous sessions.



Donít they just tie the birth date to the name for that sort of thing?
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 7002
January 18th, 2021 at 5:50:43 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Donít they just tie the birth date to the name for that sort of thing?



It depends on the player tracking system. Most do a match on the name and provide a list of similar names and addresses. That is usually why they would ask if you already have a card. The player representative hates going through that list so if you say you don't have one they can skip that process.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 2172
January 18th, 2021 at 10:01:50 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Simple, because people move and the address on their ID is different than what is on file. If they make you a new account with the current address you will lose the points and play history from previous sessions.



Yet when I say "no" because I would gladly take the new signup bonus in exchange for losing whatever points and history I have, they end up saying I already have a card with them. So why ask? Just take my ID, they can do whatever they have to do with it, then give me my card. Because that is how it is going to happen regardless of how I answer.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 927
January 20th, 2021 at 5:56:15 PM permalink
Midnight, Im fixing a refrigerator at a store. Everyone knows the safe is empty every nite. A red suv pulls in behind the next building and drives off. Another suv pulls in next door. Gangs waste so much time surveilling for no reason. If they spent as much time working as driving to our office on call theyd make alot of money in another job. They text each other every time i open a storage container or tool box. And arrive in five minutes. Gangs here must have alot of members or associates.
Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Jan 20, 2021
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 927
January 29th, 2021 at 3:16:35 PM permalink
I live in the worst city for repair service in the state. the border towns have better service. Someone posted this.

I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
Joined: Aug 1, 2011
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 1825
January 29th, 2021 at 3:35:41 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

Midnight, Im fixing a refrigerator at a store. Everyone knows the safe is empty every nite. A red suv pulls in behind the next building and drives off. Another suv pulls in next door. Gangs waste so much time surveilling for no reason. If they spent as much time working as driving to our office on call theyd make alot of money in another job. They text each other every time i open a storage container or tool box. And arrive in five minutes. Gangs here must have alot of members or associates.


You post a lot about how bad it is where you are, why donít you sell your restaurants and move out of that place.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 892
January 29th, 2021 at 4:29:07 PM permalink
I think Mdawg is the actual owner :)
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 927
January 29th, 2021 at 4:52:24 PM permalink
Quote: Hunterhill

You post a lot about how bad it is where you are, why donít you sell your restaurants and move out of that place.



I told my dad in 2008 that i wanted to move. He exploded. I convinced him in 2010 to let me work in austin. I worked in austin. Until 2013 when the city began destroying his business. My dad still didnt want to sell. So i became his ac tech plumber mower and electrician. Now that dad is mentally incapacitated. Mom wants to stay open here. She is 79. This city would literally make her homeless. Which they almost did. Ive talked about this with a psychologist psychotherapist psychiastrist and friends and estate lawyers. I cant deem momís mental faculties diminished for bad decisions. She has to have dimentia. She moves like she is 60. She delivers buckets and boxes of supplies. I have enemies and bad memories here.

Ive been told that it isnt safe for me here bc of twins murder 2 death threats. A politician here doesnt like my dad since his college days. I was friends with his daughterís friends which created more drama. The gangs sometimes dislike us. I had 2 assisted livings in austin picked out. Westminster and querencia. Dad said no. He wants to die in his home.
Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Jan 29, 2021
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
Joined: Aug 1, 2011
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 1825
January 29th, 2021 at 5:13:11 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

I told my dad in 2008 that i wanted to move. He exploded. I convinced him in 2010 to let me work in austin. I worked in austin. Until 2013 when the city began destroying his business. My dad still didnt want to sell. So i became his ac tech plumber mower and electrician. Now that dad is mentally incapacitated. Mom wants to stay open here. She is 79. This city would literally make her homeless. Which they almost did. Ive talked about this with a psychologist psychotherapist psychiastrist and friends and estate lawyers. I cant deem momís mental faculties diminished for bad decisions. She has to have dimentia. She moves like she is 60. She delivers buckets and boxes of supplies. I have alot of enemies and bad memories here.

Ive been told that it isnt safe for me here bc of twins murder 2 death threats. A politician here doesnt like my dad since his college days. I was friends with his daughterís friends which created more drama. The gangs sometimes dislike us. I had 2 assisted livings in austin picked out. Westminster and querencia. Dad said no. He wants to die in his home.


I am sure this is quite a stressful situation I hope all will work out for you. I also take care of an elderly parent who was recently diagnosed with dementia. Where I live we donít have a gang problem and itís generally very safe and the people are mostly honest. People still donít even lock their doors on houses or cars.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.

  • Jump to: