Thread Rating:

1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
January 17th, 2013 at 2:50:08 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Ok all, I will come clean..... HotBlonde is really Lennay Kekua.......



Forget the blonde. Where's pkrplr4116? I questioned whether she was going to be a one time poster and she wasn't. She made 14 posts the last on Dec. 29th. Where are you Jane? What happened to the challenge?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1387
  • Posts: 23278
January 23rd, 2013 at 4:38:31 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Forget the blonde. Where's pkrplr4116? I questioned whether she was going to be a one time poster and she wasn't. She made 14 posts the last on Dec. 29th. Where are you Jane? What happened to the challenge?



I met her at the Boulder Station, bathroom scale in hand, right about that time (Dec 29) to officially record her weight and go over the terms of the challenge. Since then she got a bad case of something, probably the flu, and has put off the challenge, I suppose. However, as long as I drove all the way to the Boulder Station I'd like to post the pictures I took.









It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 2765
January 23rd, 2013 at 4:51:57 PM permalink
Can we split this thread off?
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 8086
January 23rd, 2013 at 5:02:08 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Can we split this thread off?



Why? The female WoV weight loss sagas can be one continuous thread, kind of like the Odyssey.

It's not like this thread has been getting a lot of action since no one took up HB's attempted return to the weight loss betting world....
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 325
  • Posts: 7159
January 23rd, 2013 at 5:02:28 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I met her at the Boulder Station, bathroom scale in hand, right about that time (Dec 29) to officially record her weight and go over the terms of the challenge. Since then she got a bad case of something, probably the flu, and has put off the challenge, I suppose. However, as long as I drove all the way to the Boulder Station I'd like to post the pictures I took.





Holy Doppelganger, she looks just like you!
"What, me worry?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 433
  • Posts: 25271
January 23rd, 2013 at 6:06:59 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I met her at the Boulder Station,



Mrs Wizard: Where you off to Mike?

Wiz: I have to meet a woman in the parking
garage at Boulder station.

Mrs Wiz: Have fun...

She had no idea this was happening. My wife
would murder me in my sleep just on general
principals.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
January 23rd, 2013 at 6:52:46 PM permalink
meeting internet strangers in parking garages on the outskirts of vegas just seems like a poor decision to me
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
January 23rd, 2013 at 6:56:25 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

meeting internet strangers in parking garages on the outskirts of vegas just seems like a poor decision to me



Seriously! Isn't that episode of CSI about to start here in a minute?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 433
  • Posts: 25271
January 23rd, 2013 at 7:08:36 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

meeting internet strangers in parking garages on the outskirts of vegas just seems like a poor decision to me



Yeah, that poor woman. She should know better..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1387
  • Posts: 23278
January 25th, 2013 at 5:16:56 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

meeting internet strangers in parking garages on the outskirts of vegas just seems like a poor decision to me



I offered to come into the casino but she insisted in taking the pictures on the scale in the parking garage. She thought it would look strange to have her picture taken on a scale in a casino.

So, nobody tell me wife I'm meeting strange women in casino parking garages.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

  • Jump to: