mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
October 12th, 2011 at 8:11:34 PM permalink
Yes I know, this VIEW of mine might contradict past methods. Keep in mind, its only my opinion.

Any benefits of betting on repeaters? Its tough to get real specific....betting on HOW MANY repeaters and how far BACK are we looking at the total number of repeaters etc.

My point is this, lets say you have a method betting on only a few numbers (thats maybe 8% of you) and that method has nothing to do with repeaters. We all know that usually, there is a semi-large group of numbers that go unhit for 60+ spins.

When you bet on those few numbers in your method, you are *ASSUMING* (and hoping) they are NOT going to be part of that long stretch of unhit numbers.

I'll create a fake situation......... you are betting on the 0, 7 & 22 as part of your method. Ok, those 3 numbers are not on the history board but I repeat, they MIGHT be part of that long stretch of unhits for MANY spins, YOU DO NOT KNOW.

The beauty I guess with repeaters is that, GRANTED, they might stop hitting but they (in present time) have a SHORT PROVEN history of hitting more than they should have.

Ken
  • Jump to: