gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 34
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolf
November 1st, 2019 at 2:36:35 AM permalink
GWAE, your kids look just like you!

We had 55 trick-or-treaters come by. Less than it used to be. We let each kid choose three candies from a huge bowl.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 33
November 1st, 2019 at 5:27:12 AM permalink
With all the weather across the country last night -- rain, snow, cold, etc. -- we had the hottest Halloween on record last night in Jacksonville! I'm guessing we got about 65 customers last night. We bought a bag of 80 Rice Krispy Treats and had one left by the end of the night. I have no idea where the other 14 went. ;P

I'm disappointed that I didn't see any kids dressed up as Gardner Minshew. I heard it was supposed to be the costume this year around these parts.

Quote: DRich

This is the first year in a long time that I have not gave out candy at home. Now that I have two big dogs it is just too hard to control them when opening the door to hand out candy. I do feel guilty about it but it is too cold for me to sit outside and hand out the candy.

Yeah, we have to sit out on the front porch to hand out candy. Trick-or-treaters freak out our poor lab mix, but she hates that she can't be out with us. So, she sits inside by the front door and whines at us.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
November 2nd, 2019 at 7:40:19 AM permalink
Quote: RS

That's breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a few weeks, am I right?

I generally only eat once a day so that bag may last a month.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 263
November 2nd, 2019 at 6:46:54 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Don't worry, the peanut butter Snickers I bought to give out won't go to waste.

Alas, I am proof that candy will always go to waist.
Had to wait outside in the rain for MoW 'cause building won't unlock the doors on weekends. Pouring rainstorm and the volunteer just stands there making sure I totter in through the doorway without falling. Not even the trick or treeters were that concerned.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
November 8th, 2019 at 10:01:56 AM permalink
I had never heard of marshmello but apparently he wanted sixty million dollars to appear at KAOS club but now KAOS is closing.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 232
November 8th, 2019 at 10:47:15 AM permalink
hehe... When is Wizard going to publish his 2019 Fetish and Fantasy Ball adventure (with pictures)? Degenerating minds want to know!
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
November 8th, 2019 at 12:13:58 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Degenerating minds want to know!

I think mine has already fully degenerated.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
November 8th, 2019 at 5:00:02 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

I had never heard of marshmello but apparently he wanted sixty million dollars to appear at KAOS club but now KAOS is closing.

looks like he was the real winner in that one.

He is also featured on Fortnite which is where all of the kids know him from. I thought it was funny that they wanted to be him but there were at least 10 of them in his school so it must have been a popular choice this year. Also saw at least 20 other kids in various other fortnite costumes.

eta: just looked up his networth and it is only 21 million so he must not have done that well from the nightclub since he was already famous before that deal.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 29
November 8th, 2019 at 8:36:00 PM permalink
I'm Mexico City I went to this market. It was unbelievably big with thousands of little shops and stalls.

I couldn't believe how many were selling marshmallow merch. It was everywhere. I thought maybe he had morphed into a kids character somehow. Him being in fortnight kind of explains it.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
November 9th, 2019 at 1:24:01 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

looks like he was the real winner in that one.

Well, The Palms is losing its KAOS club so maybe The Palms lost more?

• Jump to: