ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 16
July 8th, 2019 at 5:08:45 PM permalink
I'm submitting this without comment, Wizard's words speak for themselves:

Quote: Boz

So I still go back to AMS’s post earlier today.

And NO, AMS shouldn’t be suspended because he insulted every Republican member who isn’t Rich or Religious.

Slippery slope, but I’m a Republican who isn’t “rich”, whatever he thinks that means or Religious. So I guess that means I’m a racist.

And we certainly have a group of Republicans here.

Grasp at these straws, my friend.

Hopefully today’s is no longer remembered for just being Elvis’s birthday, but as the day America started fighting back.

Start arresting any business owner who hires an illegal, and stop providing food stamps to anyone of able body and mind who isn’t working 40 hours+ a week. The Beaners will head home, jobs will open up and people won’t need food stamps.

Quote: Wizard

Note: Emphasis is mine.

I'd love to throw down a suspension for this racist term, but, unfortunately, it doesn't break any forum rules, at the moment. Perhaps it is time a add a new rule. However, for now, I'd like it to be stated that forum management does not condone such language and is embarrassed that it appears on this forum.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/894/#post692578
Lock him up!
Boz
Boz 
  • Threads: 153
Thanks for this post from:
AZDuffmanFleaswatterwellwellwellRSCalderDDB
July 8th, 2019 at 5:19:31 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Hopefully today’s is no longer remembered for just being Elvis’s birthday, but as the day America started fighting back.

Start arresting any business owner who hires an illegal, and stop providing food stamps to anyone of able body and mind who isn’t working 40 hours+ a week. The Beaners will head home, jobs will open up and people won’t need food stamps.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/30375-trumps-second-and-third-year-in-office/894/#post692578

Why so defensive? I said you shouldn’t be suspended but you insult others right up there with the best of them. But then you are a “protected” class. And you use that every Fuc**g day to the best of your ability. Hell Babs even fell for it using your activist status as a reason to suspend me before. Shall I post that too?

Face it, you are a triggered individual who only proves what many members state on a daily basis about the far left fringe.

Glad you found a home here. We need to see how the 1.7% feels, you may be the difference in the next election.
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
BozFleaswatter
July 8th, 2019 at 5:20:28 PM permalink

So I still go back to AMS’s post earlier today.

And NO, AMS shouldn’t be suspended because he insulted every Republican member who isn’t Rich or Religious.

Slippery slope, but I’m a Republican who isn’t “rich”, whatever he thinks that means or Religious. So I guess that means I’m a racist.

And we certainly have a group of Republicans here.

Grasp at these straws, my friend.

I thought the same thing Boz. And I'm not a racist either although I am a Republican and fully support the greatest President we have ever had and ever will have......well until Ivanka wins in 2024 and then takes office in 2025.
Boz
Boz 
July 8th, 2019 at 5:28:54 PM permalink
Quote: wellwellwell

I thought the same thing Boz. And I'm not a racist either although I am a Republican and fully support the greatest President we have ever had and ever will have......well until Ivanka wins in 2024 and then takes office in 2025.

Thinking Don Jr since it’s obvious America is “racist” and “sexist” when Kamatoe doesn’t win in 2020 and isn’t ready for a woman President.

Oh sh%t I insulted all women members on here with this post.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 214
ams288BozodiousgambitRomes
July 8th, 2019 at 5:33:32 PM permalink

Thinking Don Jr since it’s obvious America is “racist” and “sexist” when Kamatoe doesn’t win in 2020 and isn’t ready for a woman President.

Oh sh%t I insulted all women members on here with this post.

Forget insults.

The thread is hijacked.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Boz
Boz 
July 8th, 2019 at 5:35:47 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Forget insults.

The thread is hijacked.

Can’t argue with that.

But wait..isn’t that cause for suspension?

What did AZ say earlier?

Who is left standing for the next 3 days?
happahero
happahero
  • Threads: 8
July 8th, 2019 at 6:08:24 PM permalink
Remind me to never post here again. This thread should of been like 5 posts long. TOPS
Dost thou even hoist
Boz
Boz 
July 8th, 2019 at 6:12:50 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Still is this racist AMS? Obviously like all of us I hope you find this offensive, yet Youtube allows it to show how racist some protesters at Democratic rallies can be.

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 16
rxwine
July 8th, 2019 at 6:19:26 PM permalink

Still is this racist AMS? Obviously like all of us I hope you find this offensive, yet Youtube allows it to show how racist some protesters at Democratic rallies can be.

I’m refraining from substantively responding to any of your posts and just enjoying watching you meltdown.
Lock him up!
Boz
Boz 
RS
July 8th, 2019 at 6:30:23 PM permalink
All good, when you have no response to your continued Trump bashing other than this I know myself and other Americans have won.

And I truly hope you understand I love all legal Americans like yourself regardless of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, famitial status or national origin.

I truly pray for you.

• Jump to: