Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 154
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
May 14th, 2019 at 1:36:36 AM permalink
Quote: Linacruise1467

I will pick The Cutting Edge, its my favorite movie so far.

Iíll Bot you do love that one.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
May 14th, 2019 at 10:36:26 AM permalink
I think The Natural is my favorite sports movie and the most overrated was Rudy.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
May 14th, 2019 at 11:37:30 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I think The Natural is my favorite sports movie and the most overrated was Rudy.

I just picked up a Rudy signed football. Won it at an auction. Neither the auction house nor I knew who it was, but it was an official football selling for $5. If nothing else, I could sell it to one of the guys with pitbull's at the dog park. It's amazing what a full grown pit can do to a football. Every parent should watch one in action before they decide to bring one into a home with kids. But I digress...
So I get home, run the number of the guys signature on ebay and up pops Rudy Ruttenger or however you spell his name. Sent out an email to five people who have bought ND stuff from me and it sold the same day for $35. As I'm shipping it, I find a crumbled up COA from some fly by night card store that no longer exists.
Rudy, the man and the movie, still seems to have a lot of fans. I watched it once, and it was okay. I have no desire to see it again.

I think The Natural is over-rated, although the last scene is phenomenal.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
May 14th, 2019 at 3:40:53 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

"Rocky" is my favorite sports movie. Its successful formula has been replicated, with varying degrees of success, in many different films.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanks for this post from:
michael99000
May 14th, 2019 at 4:15:15 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

"Rocky" is my favorite sports movie. Its successful formula has been replicated, with varying degrees of success, in many different films.

No Holds Barred!
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.

• Jump to: