Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 206
February 6th, 2019 at 3:57:48 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Dark, is my assumption correct? You got all new combinations and told no one the new combinations after a trusted confidant robbed you?

I never said there were combinations nor what type of safe the money was stored in.

The thief used tools to open the safe. No one knew any combinations nor were any combinations used by the thief to open the safes
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
February 6th, 2019 at 4:05:02 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I never said there were combinations nor what type of safe the money was stored in.

The thief used tools to open the safe. No one knew any combinations nor were any combinations used by the thief to open the safes

Okay, that makes sense that the thief used tools to open up the safe and not a combination, but O.O. Wow was he determined to get that money, using TOOLS on the safe! Sad! O.O :O That's right I'm using BOTH the "I can't believe this!" Emoticon, O.O AND the "I am shocked!" Emoticon, :O
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
FCBLComish
FCBLComish
  • Threads: 2
February 6th, 2019 at 3:18:43 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Possible. I run around a lot though. Where are you? AC?

Last time I met someone from this forum (excluding the spring fling) he turned out to be a scam artist so I probably will reserve meet n greets for the annual get together. Not sure if I am attending this year though

Especially with some AP's here adding me to their hit list. I might wind up taking a one way drive into the desert with a shovel

I am in Vegas.
Beware, I work for the dark side.... We have cookies
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
February 6th, 2019 at 4:40:44 PM permalink
In this thread I learned that all of EvenBob's posts are all about edification.

I also read them as e-defacation

def·e·ca·tion

Dictionary result for defecation
/ˌdefəˈkāSHən/Submit
noun
the discharge of feces from the body.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 95
February 6th, 2019 at 4:44:00 PM permalink
I've met you both. I think you'd get along fine. Have an interesting lunch.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 418
February 6th, 2019 at 4:46:35 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Will the book include the combinations to your safes?Or is that info divulged only to close family, in-laws, and girlfriends

Guffaw on steroids. Those are just people
we know about.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 95
February 6th, 2019 at 4:55:58 PM permalink
This is an odd thread. One post about darkoz from darkoz, maybe another page aggregate of follow-up, and 6 pages of Evenbob "edification" including crapping on darkoz.

Not quite trolling, not quite hijacking, insults masked as criticism... In other words, some of Evenbob's best work. Behold the master.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 6th, 2019 at 4:58:22 PM permalink
Quote: Johnzimbo

In this thread I learned that all of EvenBob's posts are all about edification.

I also read them as e-defacation

They aren't to edify you, why would
I possibly care about that. It's all
about SELF edification. Always post
for yourself and never think about
who reads them. It's the only way
to be authentic.
EvenBob
EvenBob
February 6th, 2019 at 4:59:51 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Not quite trolling, not quite hijacking, insults masked as criticism... In other words, some of Evenbob's best work. Behold the master.

You're the only one that appreciates my
work. It's the smart one, of course..
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 206
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
February 6th, 2019 at 5:10:14 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This is an odd thread. One post about darkoz from darkoz, maybe another page aggregate of follow-up, and 6 pages of Evenbob "edification" including crapping on darkoz.

Yes a very odd thread

EB craps on Darkoz (your words)

Gets complimented for great work by mod who tried to shut down darkoz other thread

Facts!

• Jump to: