April 29th, 2018 at 1:07:08 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Did counsel do it on purpose???

Aye - there's the rub
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 42
April 29th, 2018 at 2:00:34 PM permalink
Cosby mist have paid his lawyer a few mil for the is act. Enough for the lawyer to retire.,,😁😁
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
April 29th, 2018 at 2:16:03 PM permalink
Cos is 80, who cares if he goes to jail.
He'll spend the rest of his life in civil
court trying to hold onto what part
of his fortune he hasn't hidden somewhere
and trying to live down what he did.

He was America's dad, turns out he was
the dad who took the babysitter home
and raped her with a date rape drug. He
was 'that' dad..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Benjiex
Benjiex
  • Threads: 2
May 3rd, 2018 at 5:12:40 PM permalink
America's rapist-dad
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
Thanks for this post from:
darkoz
May 4th, 2018 at 7:48:01 AM permalink
I have come to terms that sure I enjoyed The Cosby Show that ran from the 1984-1992 as it is a really heartwarming, funny, family orientated show,but Bill Cosby is a rapist. He raped at least one person's mother/daughter, sister, friend, aunt, grandmother, et cetera. Like someone said, something like, "I can't believe people are defending Bill Cosby, who actually admitted to drugging and date raping at least one person just because they saw him on TV. Wow, just disgustingly wow.!" My grandmother was old enough to be around the age of the women who came forward and claimed he sexually harassed them in the 70's and I know I'd be pissed off if he had raped my grandmother. If the man who played the funny, family man Dr. Huxtable raped my grandmother, I'd want him brought to justice. I wouldn't care about his role of Dr. Huxtable. I'd want my grandmother to get her justified,deserved and rightful closure.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
October 8th, 2018 at 2:44:04 PM permalink
Over at Diversity Tomorrow there is a comment that addresses the assertion by Cosby mouthpieces that the judge improperly used the 'prior bad acts' testimony in determining the sentence instead of confining it to the determination of guilt or innocence.

DT is probably a more proper venue for this discussion.

• Jump to: