Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 80
July 5th, 2018 at 9:59:27 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Just another example of the unhinged left attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat. While he certainly doesnít represent all liberals, he shows how crazy some are. And obviously racist in his talk. And Iím sure he is so stupid he couldnít have a coherent conversation about why he hates Trump and his supporters.

This would make a great campaign ad.

Yawn
crazy extremists on the right or left proves nothing
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 5th, 2018 at 10:02:20 AM permalink

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Just another example of the unhinged left attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat. While he certainly doesnít represent all liberals, he shows how crazy some are. And obviously racist in his talk. And Iím sure he is so stupid he couldnít have a coherent conversation about why he hates Trump and his supporters.

That MAGA hat kid seems like the next mass school shooter. Hopefully the FBI will keep an eye on him.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 80
July 5th, 2018 at 10:08:39 AM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

I donít remember any of that, I was too young. The only thing I know is Clinton plainly said under oath as president there was no affair and clearly that was not true. Iím not saying it should have been investigated like it was, but thatís something that clearly happened.

Bill Clinton disgusted me
I supported the Ken Starr investigation

Something else thatís plainly clear, this investigation would absolutely not be going on if Trump had lost. This is plain as day an attempt to delegitimize his victory that he won fair and square.

Nope
The Russians interfered and we would have had an investigation regardless

So letís recap what we have so far. One guy charged with tax cheating from 10 years ago(the judge has already indicated Mueller doesnít have jurisdiction), a couple people plead guilty to lying so they would stop being investigated and a bunch of Russians created fake Facebook accounts. Wow sounds like a real strong case to me.

I don't have the foggiest idea what Mueler has
Maybe a nothing burger. I don't know.
Maybe a lot of people are going to jail I don't know

I do know that I totally support the Mueller investigation just as I totally supported the Ken Starr investigation
Power needs to be investigated regardless of what party holds power
Power corrupts regardless if its a Dem or Repub
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
  • Threads: 1
Thanks for this post from:
SOOPOO
July 5th, 2018 at 10:14:37 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Re: Clinton. He said he did not have sexual relations with her. He was talking about genital intercourse only. They defined it differently. He didn't claim he never had physical contact, or said anything about an affair.

It was a dangerous word game he lost in the end.

Re: Trump. I would take that bet if it were possible. There are clear indications he has violated many state and federal laws about money laundering in doing business, he has been the subject of 3500+ lawsuits and untold settlements, and many indications he/his team colluded with the Russians to throw the election.

He was ALREADY under investigation by the FBI for both since we don't know when, but at least 2015, and State of New York for who knows what, I can't keep track. We just didn't know about those investigations when he won.

I say INDICATIONS because we don't know ANYTHING about what they have against him right now. We know his close associates are under indictments. We know he's acting guilty as hell, trying to distract the media with ANYTHING else, and discredit the people investigating him.

But maybe they have nothing. Maybe they have something but statute of limitations for prosecuting it is expired. Maybe they have a whole bunch and we don't know it. Yet.

Patience.

So basically youíre telling me he won because of everything except his actual message. The voters of Michigan woke up on election day and said ďyou know, the Russians convinced me to vote for Trump. I donít really like his message or anything like that.Ē

BTW businesses get sued. Thatís what happens when you actually do stuff. You know who will never get sued? A community organizer.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
July 5th, 2018 at 10:19:56 AM permalink

Just like all the Trump rally people and idiots spewing hatred and bigotry have made for 100s of YouTube videos and campaign ads for 3 years now, including the Chief Idiot. Cuts both ways. Both sides' extremists are called that for a reason.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
July 5th, 2018 at 10:23:43 AM permalink

So basically youíre telling me he won because of everything except his actual message. The voters of Michigan woke up on election day and said ďyou know, the Russians convinced me to vote for Trump. I donít really like his message or anything like that.Ē

BTW businesses get sued. Thatís what happens when you actually do stuff. You know who will never get sued? A community organizer.

No, I didn't say or even imply that. Not sure how you even get there. I said he would be under investigation right now matter what.

I think he would be under AN INDICTMENT right now if he weren't president. I think they have him, and he knows it. He's flopping like a fish on land. But there's some question about whether he can be charged while president, so that may be holding him up. A separate question, anyway.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 10:31:55 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I think he would be under AN INDICTMENT right now if he weren't president.

He could be right now for all we know.

A sealed indictment that becomes unsealed once he's out of office would eliminate a lot of those pesky questions about what can and can't be done to a sitting president.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 175
July 5th, 2018 at 11:21:57 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

He could be right now for all we know.

A sealed indictment that becomes unsealed once he's out of office would eliminate a lot of those pesky questions about what can and can't be done to a sitting president.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 175
July 5th, 2018 at 12:18:02 PM permalink
45 just tweeted that illegals SHOULD GET OFF HIS LAWN. What an embarrassment.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 12:44:56 PM permalink
Wow, Scott Pruitt just resigned as head of the EPA.

Literally one of the most corrupt cabinet members in American history...

• Jump to: