beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
Thanks for this post from:
BozSOOPOO
July 4th, 2018 at 10:09:26 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Wishful thinking on your part? RCP average, Scott +2, most recent Scott +5.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/fl/florida_senate_scott_vs_nelson-6246.html

And no, Iím not counting on every Republican, Iím also counting on the 43% figure you used. The left seems to think moving further away from the middle will help because some crazy lunatic won a primary from a guy who didnít even bother to show up to a debate. Not exactly why people are independent.

Iím counting on a majority of that 43% seeing idiots wanting to abolish ICE and open the borders to anyone and everyone.

Iím counting on hard working Americans liking what they are seeing from Trump and seeing all the garbage the media is pushing.

And I see Nancy and Bernie, Santa couldnít bring a better gift to the GOP than these 2 idiots. Add Hollywood and a few other kooks like Kamala and Lizzie and I feel good. I feel good for the GOP and more importantly for AMERICA!

Honestly, Boz, while I disagree about the Republicans being responsible or good governance, I agree about the Dems. They have this golden opportunity to do something, and they're just adrift. All this special interest and extreme left rhetoric. It's going to leave everyone voting AGAINST something instead of FOR something again. Frustrating.

We need a viable middle party.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
July 4th, 2018 at 10:19:53 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Honestly, Boz, while I disagree about the Republicans being responsible or good governance, I agree about the Dems. They have this golden opportunity to do something, and they're just adrift. All this special interest and extreme left rhetoric. It's going to leave everyone voting AGAINST something instead of FOR something again. Frustrating.

We need a viable middle party.

Do we have a bunch of leftist candidates running midterms? Except for the lady who took a seat from an incumbent, haven't heard much about radical candidates?

Oh, side note, Alex Jones predicted Democrats would start a 2nd Civil War July 4th. No one sent me the memo?! SAD!!!! I heard bangs, pops, and booms earlier.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
July 4th, 2018 at 10:42:03 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Y
The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him.

Btw, BBB, Bill Nelson is my senator. He's boring. He's old. But he's worth any two of the above.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
July 4th, 2018 at 11:40:27 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Btw, BBB, Bill Nelson is my senator. He's boring. He's old. But he's worth any two of the above.

Mine, too, rx. He's good people. Smart. The worst they can figure out to say about him is he votes as a Democrat (duh) and he's old. Been voting for him even when I voted for other Republicans, which has been a few years.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
July 5th, 2018 at 3:48:26 AM permalink

So, the Country singer Willie Nelson is your Senator, huh? ;) Willie's a good guy.(Not a hijack attempt, just a light-hearted reference. ;))
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
SOOPOO
July 5th, 2018 at 5:42:47 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

So, the Country singer Willie Nelson is your Senator, huh? ;) Willie's a good guy.(Not a hijack attempt, just a light-hearted reference. ;))

Stick to your corner....
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 238
RSaceofspades
July 5th, 2018 at 6:59:09 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Stick to your corner....

Now lets be fair

Nathans corner doesnt mean she cant post anywhere else. She just shouldnt create meaningless threads

She wanted to make a lighthearted joke in reference to an earlier post

Im fine with that
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
  • Threads: 1
July 5th, 2018 at 7:40:59 AM permalink

19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. And we've only been at it a year and a half with Trump. But republicans didn't seem to have a problem continuing the investigations then.

I donít remember any of that, I was too young. The only thing I know is Clinton plainly said under oath as president there was no affair and clearly that was not true. Iím not saying it should have been investigated like it was, but thatís something that clearly happened.

Something else thatís plainly clear, this investigation would absolutely not be going on if Trump had lost. This is plain as day an attempt to delegitimize his victory that he won fair and square.

So letís recap what we have so far. One guy charged with tax cheating from 10 years ago(the judge has already indicated Mueller doesnít have jurisdiction), a couple people plead guilty to lying so they would stop being investigated and a bunch of Russians created fake Facebook accounts. Wow sounds like a real strong case to me.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
July 5th, 2018 at 8:16:11 AM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

I donít remember any of that, I was too young. The only thing I know is Clinton plainly said under oath as president there was no affair and clearly that was not true. Iím not saying it should have been investigated like it was, but thatís something that clearly happened.

Something else thatís plainly clear, this investigation would absolutely not be going on if Trump had lost. This is plain as day an attempt to delegitimize his victory that he won fair and square.

So letís recap what we have so far. One guy charged with tax cheating from 10 years ago(the judge has already indicated Mueller doesnít have jurisdiction), a couple people plead guilty to lying so they would stop being investigated and a bunch of Russians created fake Facebook accounts. Wow sounds like a real strong case to me.

Re: Clinton. He said he did not have sexual relations with her. He was talking about genital intercourse only. They defined it differently. He didn't claim he never had physical contact, or said anything about an affair.

It was a dangerous word game he lost in the end.

Re: Trump. I would take that bet if it were possible. There are clear indications he has violated many state and federal laws about money laundering in doing business, he has been the subject of 3500+ lawsuits and untold settlements, and many indications he/his team colluded with the Russians to throw the election.

He was ALREADY under investigation by the FBI for both since we don't know when, but at least 2015, and State of New York for who knows what, I can't keep track. We just didn't know about those investigations when he won.

I say INDICATIONS because we don't know ANYTHING about what they have against him right now. We know his close associates are under indictments. We know he's acting guilty as hell, trying to distract the media with ANYTHING else, and discredit the people investigating him.

But maybe they have nothing. Maybe they have something but statute of limitations for prosecuting it is expired. Maybe they have a whole bunch and we don't know it. Yet.

Patience.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 154
July 5th, 2018 at 8:38:42 AM permalink
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Just another example of the unhinged left attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat. While he certainly doesnít represent all liberals, he shows how crazy some are. And obviously racist in his talk. And Iím sure he is so stupid he couldnít have a coherent conversation about why he hates Trump and his supporters.

This would make a great campaign ad.

• Jump to: