Thread Rating:

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
May 17th, 2019 at 1:47:05 PM permalink
Isn’t Zerohedge a Russian propaganda site?
Eater of Worlds
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 19
May 17th, 2019 at 2:20:16 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

This shouldn't surprise anybody for
the brains behind the silent coup.

Both Comey And Brennan Voted Communist While Cold War Was Raging

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/both-comey-and-brennan-both-voted-communist-while-cold-war-was-raging

What doesn't surprise anyone is that you believe this crap.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
May 17th, 2019 at 2:39:05 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/both-comey-and-brennan-both-voted-communist-while-cold-war-was-raging

It would not surprise me that Comey voted for a communist in the past.

Brennan has admitted that he has voted for a communist in the past.

Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist
https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/index.html

Quote:

At his first polygraph test to enter the CIA, the future director had a secret.
John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,"

new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
RS
May 17th, 2019 at 2:43:09 PM permalink
Well, another week has gone by and pencil neck Adam Schiff has still not released the evidence of Russian collusion that he has claimed to have for the past 2 years.

What is he waiting for?
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
May 17th, 2019 at 2:48:32 PM permalink

The naivete and lack of curiosity never stop being notable.These two sources are derived from the criticized posting:

“Comey has been savaged by William Safire and lauded by Chuck Schumer; just what kind of Republican is he, anyway? This sets Comey howling again. “I must be doing something right!” he says. “In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

“Or maybe he’s being disingenuous. Because three hours later, Comey gets a phone call from Washington: President George W. Bush is nominating him as the No. 2 man to Attorney General John Ashcroft. On the surface, it’s an odd pairing: Comey—who cites liberal theologian Reinhold Niebuhr as a formative influence, and who can sing along with Good Charlotte pop-punk hits—and Ashcroft, a reactionary born-again Christian who breaks into spirited renditions of biblical hymns. There’s little risk Comey will lose his sense of humor in his new job. It’s only his soul that’s up for grabs.” – ny mag

and

“John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
“"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate."” – cnn
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 19
May 17th, 2019 at 7:19:37 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The naivete and lack of curiosity never stop being notable.These two sources are derived from the criticized posting:

“Comey has been savaged by William Safire and lauded by Chuck Schumer; just what kind of Republican is he, anyway? This sets Comey howling again. “I must be doing something right!” he says. “In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

“Or maybe he’s being disingenuous. Because three hours later, Comey gets a phone call from Washington: President George W. Bush is nominating him as the No. 2 man to Attorney General John Ashcroft. On the surface, it’s an odd pairing: Comey—who cites liberal theologian Reinhold Niebuhr as a formative influence, and who can sing along with Good Charlotte pop-punk hits—and Ashcroft, a reactionary born-again Christian who breaks into spirited renditions of biblical hymns. There’s little risk Comey will lose his sense of humor in his new job. It’s only his soul that’s up for grabs.” – ny mag

and

“John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
“"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate."” – cnn

Great... now go read what you posted again, and do some internet research, then come back and apologize for spreading falsehoods. We're waiting.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
May 17th, 2019 at 7:51:32 PM permalink

Great... now go read what you posted again, and do some internet research, then come back and apologize for spreading falsehoods. We're waiting.

Odd how both these Commies held
such prominent positions in the
Obama regime, and the scheme
they cooked up for the coup was
of Russian origin. How cooincidental.

In a profile published that December in New York, Comey further smudged the lines of his political identity. He said that in his twenties he had been both a Communist and a Reaganite. “I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically,” he went on. “Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comeys-intellectual-history

As the young Brennan surveyed the political landscape, only one candidate seemed to be speaking the truth about the need for real change (and/or the dictatorship of the proletariat) — Communist Party nominee Gus Hall.
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/09/cia-director-reveals-he-was-once-a-communist-sympathizer.html
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
SanchoPanza
May 17th, 2019 at 7:51:35 PM permalink
edited
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
May 17th, 2019 at 7:52:19 PM permalink

So do you believe that it is a "falsehood" that John Brennan voted for a communist?
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
May 17th, 2019 at 8:08:16 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

So do you believe that it is a "falsehood" that John Brennan voted for a communist?

Especially when they have difficulty condemning self-issued quotations from sources like New York Magazine and CNN. That means having to end up attacking the messenger. So typical!

• Jump to: