Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
January 13th, 2018 at 2:14:17 PM permalink
Quote: noy2222

Brian Christopher is probably the only consistent slot video channel.
He's nice, not too sweary, plays various slots at varied amounts and actually shows emotions when he wins big.
People like The Big Jackpot don't even seem to care when they hit a $7,500 handpay.

The Big Jackpot is a multimillionaire IIRC. So, winning $7500 is more like winning $75 to him. I remember someone posting something like," The Big Jackpot lost a year's worth of my mortgage in just one session and didn't blink an eye! That scares the crap out of me!"
Last edited by: Nathan on Jan 13, 2018
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
January 13th, 2018 at 5:58:56 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Quote: noy2222

Brian Christopher is probably the only consistent slot video channel.
He's nice, not too sweary, plays various slots at varied amounts and actually shows emotions when he wins big.
People like The Big Jackpot don't even seem to care when they hit a $7,500 handpay.

The Big Jackpot is a multimillionaire IIRC. So,$7500 is more like $75 to him. I remember someone posting something like," The Big Jackpot lost a year's worth of my mortgage in just one session and didn't blink an eye! That scares the crap out of me!"

He's the SPAM King.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
January 13th, 2018 at 6:26:17 PM permalink
The videos of JFK underscore his obnoxious personality.

His wife and he should stop posting them.
"What, me worry?"
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
January 13th, 2018 at 9:19:52 PM permalink
I watched some of The Big Jackpot because I met the guys at G2E, but it's mind numbing, especially with the lack of emotion.
I heart Crystal Math.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
January 14th, 2018 at 1:16:37 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

I watched some of The Big Jackpot because I met the guys at G2E, but it's mind numbing, especially with the lack of emotion.

Yep, I agree with you about the lack of emotion from TBJ. He lost a year's worth of someone's mortgage in just one session and didn't show any emotion! WTF? O.O
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
noy2222
noy2222
  • Threads: 16
January 14th, 2018 at 4:49:29 AM permalink
A. TBJ makes it very obvious he does have a lot of money and it's very offputting. That thing he does in livestreams where he puts down the video when he gets a big bonus for non subscribers is just the worst f$!# you to the audience.
B. Speaking of millionaires who shouldn't still be gambling, Millionaire Book-Scratcher actually emotes when he gets a relatively big win. TBJ is just "Oh, ok, whatever". He's in it just for the fame which is kind of sad, in several ways...
(Edited for language)
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Jan 15, 2018
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 17
June 18th, 2018 at 8:01:29 PM permalink
So the TheBigJackpot got sanctioned by YouTube for posting a video that they say violated their terms and conditions.. but didn't tell him specifically what it was in the video that violated. He appealed and they denied him. I watched the video and it seemed pretty plain to me.

Anyways, they have revoked his ability to stream live, with no real way to get it back.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
June 18th, 2018 at 8:44:11 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

So the TheBigJackpot got sanctioned by YouTube for posting a video that they say violated their terms and conditions.. but didn't tell him specifically what it was in the video that violated. He appealed and they denied him. I watched the video and it seemed pretty plain to me.

Anyways, they have revoked his ability to stream live, with no real way to get it back.

That's too bad. I saw one of those. He was pretty interesting.

You said, "...it seemed pretty plain to me". I don't know what you mean. It seemed like a plain-Jane video and you couldn't see why YouTube took exception? Or it seemed plain to you why they had a problem with it? It reads either way.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 208
June 18th, 2018 at 10:34:10 PM permalink
It has been happening to a few of those people lately, there might be some drama I don't understand, feuding between channels. Not really sure who is innocent or guilty. The main channel I watch is the big payback, sometimes sdguy, and dianaevoni.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 20
June 19th, 2018 at 1:32:50 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

You can't monetize videos unless they are over 10 minutes I think

any video can be monitized

• Jump to: