onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 1st, 2018 at 4:23:50 PM permalink
I know I'd only eat what I would want, but what nasty things would other men eat?

1. ???
2. Cat food
3. Dog food
4. Bottle of Worcester sauce
5. Glass of spoiled milk
6. Dog poop
7. Gold fish alive
8. Own urine
9. Glass of half milk and half orange juice

We need a new eating challenge I think.
I am a robot.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 1st, 2018 at 4:33:14 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I know I'd only eat what I would want, but what nasty things would other men eat?

1. ???
2. Cat food
3. Dog food
4. Bottle of Worcester sauce
5. Glass of spoiled milk
6. Dog poop
7. Gold fish alive
8. Own urine

Dog and cat food tasters get paid very well. Over $100 per hour i believe

They are used to give verbal advice on new recipes since animals cant state what is wrong with a product in a constructive manner

They also have to have lived on a very strict diet of foods that humans eat that do not have strong flavors. In other words if u r someone who has had a predilection for spicy italian or big macs or whatever you dont qualify
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
January 1st, 2018 at 4:36:24 PM permalink
For $25??? That's really just not that much.

I would eat a vegetarian dog treat for $25. I did it by accident for $0.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 4:45:21 PM permalink
Remember ladies man scene?
I am a robot.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
January 1st, 2018 at 5:08:34 PM permalink
Did you forget some zeros?
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 5:10:36 PM permalink
I'll give someone $250 if they legit eat dog poop.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 1st, 2018 at 5:17:01 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

here ya go, save your dough: Divine: Pink Flamingos

*WARNING*
"What, me worry?"
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 1st, 2018 at 5:39:47 PM permalink

ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
January 1st, 2018 at 5:53:59 PM permalink
I know prices on the Strip are high, but who's going to pay $25 to eat cat food?

(somebody whispering in my ear)
I knew that.

Still, I wouldn't put it past one of those high-end restaurants to label cat food with some fancy French name, put it on the appetizers menu, and charge $25 for it.
"Pate of Salmon with Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Cranberries, $25"
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 6:00:51 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Did you forget some zeros?

They're not bids. Plus if you pay someone too much to eat something disgusting, it's not degrading. That's the main fun, the humiliation. Otherwise people would be jealous if the human crow ate crap for a lot of money.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 6:02:21 PM permalink
I'm pretty sure cat food has manure in it.
I am a robot.
RS
RS
January 1st, 2018 at 6:15:20 PM permalink

If you were smart, you'd have had someone pay you $25 to swallow that throw up.

rxwine
rxwine
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 6:34:11 PM permalink
Would you rather eat a cat or cat food?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 1st, 2018 at 6:35:55 PM permalink
How about eating a pigeon? That would be gross, even if dressed, seasoned and cooked properly. The next person would probably one-up and say cat or dog, but that's too far.

Added:
Eating a bar of soap.
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on Jan 1, 2018
I am a robot.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
RS
January 2nd, 2018 at 1:02:43 PM permalink
I do not eat anything that most people would consider healthy and for $25 I still wouldn't. If you get up to $100 I might consider eating a piece of fruit. It would take more than $500 for me to eat a vegetable or a salad. I haven't eaten anything green in over 30 years with the exception of the green M&M.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 2nd, 2018 at 3:55:43 PM permalink

How about eating a pigeon? That would be gross, even if dressed, seasoned and cooked properly. The next person would probably one-up and say cat or dog, but that's too far.

Added:
Eating a bar of soap.

Eaten many a pigeon. It's served all over under the name Squab.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
January 2nd, 2018 at 4:16:23 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Or possibly KFC.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 2nd, 2018 at 4:20:42 PM permalink

Sounds good.

Brings up a topic, would you eat crow?
I am a robot.
billryan
billryan
January 2nd, 2018 at 4:44:54 PM permalink
In a former life, Uncle Sam had us eat all sorts of nasty things. These days, if the meatballs are on the Top, not on the side, I send them back.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 2nd, 2018 at 4:51:14 PM permalink

In a former life, Uncle Sam had us eat all sorts of nasty things. These days, if the meatballs are on the Top, not on the side, I send them back.

You lost me.
I am a robot.
billryan
billryan
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:07:00 PM permalink
What a surprise.
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:08:31 PM permalink

You lost me.

He doesn't like to eat balls on top. He wants them on the side. Make of it what you will.

billryan
billryan
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:11:16 PM permalink
I like garlic bread. Toasted. If it is not toasted, I send it back.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 2nd, 2018 at 7:45:21 PM permalink

I like garlic bread. Toasted. If it is not toasted, I send it back.

You make no sense.
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 2nd, 2018 at 8:04:10 PM permalink
2. Cat food ..,,,,Many cat owners admit to tasting a new flavor before serving it to their cat.
3. Dog food.,,,,,Old people and at least one blind man who learned the hard way that the convenience store had rearranged their shelves.
4. Bottle of Worcester sauce...... I'd rather eat it than try to pronounce.
5. Glass of spoiled milk ...........you mean yoghurt?
6. Dog poop...... dogs eat poop because they can smell the microbes.
7. Gold fish alive.......Zillions of 'frat rats' in the 20s and 30s swallowed live gold fish.
8. Own urine....... Been practiced for generations in one area of India and is now a recognized medical procedure.
9. Glass of half milk and half orange juice ,,,,,,might be beneficial if the milk proteins slowed absorption of the fructose and sucrose, particularly in diabetics.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:02:53 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

For $25??? That's really just not that much.

I would eat a vegetarian dog treat for $25. I did it by accident for $0.

I'd do that.

Many but not all of the items at the bottom of the barrel ff places. Bk McD Tb.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
January 3rd, 2018 at 4:38:08 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

8. Own urine....... Been practiced for generations in one area of India and is now a recognized medical procedure.

Uh,,, I've decided to add a warning message. Some of our members are adventurous and many are often drunk as a skunk.
It is important to discard the first third of the urine and drink the remainder.

Oh, and speaking of skunks I used to consume the same chemical that a skunk uses in its defense. Did it many, many times,.

And so has just about every person reading this post!
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 35
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:07:47 PM permalink

Its safer than human poop, and many people eat each others poop for fun.

But, for 250 I would eat Dog Poop if it was lab tested to be free of any diseases or conditions that could cause damage or illness.

Granted that testing would cost more than 250.......
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:56:16 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

But, for 250 I would eat Dog Poop if it was lab tested to be free of any diseases or conditions that could cause damage or illness.

We will microwave it on high for 5 minutes. That ought to make it palatable for you.
RS
RS
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:10:23 PM permalink

We will microwave it on high for 5 minutes. That ought to make it palatable for you.

Fine. How about we compromise? Gandler will pay whatever it costs to get it lab tested. Then just to be sure, we'll use MaxPen's microwave to cook it for 5 minutes. Then when/if Gandler eats it, I'll pay him $250.

Maxpen, you can't get rid of your microwave afterwards and still use it.

Wait, who am I kidding? Maxpen probably doesn't believe in microwaves because they cause autism, cancer, and the new world order. Am I right?
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:47:05 PM permalink
I only have a microwave because it came with the place. I have never used it. Therefore you are mostly correct.😜
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:47:06 PM permalink
I only have a microwave because it came with the place. I have never used it. Therefore you are mostly correct.😜
Gandler
Gandler
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:16:24 PM permalink

Fine. How about we compromise? Gandler will pay whatever it costs to get it lab tested. Then just to be sure, we'll use MaxPen's microwave to cook it for 5 minutes. Then when/if Gandler eats it, I'll pay him $250.

Wait, who am I kidding? Maxpen probably doesn't believe in microwaves because they cause autism, cancer, and the new world order. Am I right?

Why would I pay well over 250 dollars to maybe win 250 dollars?
RS
RS
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:37:21 PM permalink

If you're sure you could eat it, then just consider the lab tests cost as part of the entertainment, plus, you'll be guaranteed to win $250!! How can someone turn that down?!

Btw I was joking. Obviously that wouldn't make sense for you to do.

But the offer still stands, $250 for someone who eats dog s***. It would have to be a sufficient size (ie: no mini pebbles). Terms and conditions may apply.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:37:27 PM permalink

There probably is a risk of E. Coli. There is a solution that doesn't need testing, just get a food dehydrator, and dehydrate it. Then we'll just rehydrate it so it's the sh!t. Not sure if it would stink then, probably very minimally.
I am a robot.
Gandler
Gandler
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:00:47 PM permalink

If you're sure you could eat it, then just consider the lab tests cost as part of the entertainment, plus, you'll be guaranteed to win $250!! How can someone turn that down?!

Btw I was joking. Obviously that wouldn't make sense for you to do.

But the offer still stands, $250 for someone who eats dog s***. It would have to be a sufficient size (ie: no mini pebbles). Terms and conditions may apply.

lol I know, everyone who owns dogs probably has eaten dog poop to various degrees without realizing it, whenever your dog is running around your yard unsupervised they are probably spending a good amount of time licking poop and then run up and lick your mouth.

But in all seriousness, for 250 dollars I would eat almost anything as long as it is legal and as long as I have a guarantee of no long term damage or illness. I have eaten actual food in other countries that is probably more dangerous and unsanitary than most dog poop, even if it tastes good...... It is all about being willing to think logically and not letting the gross factor make you gag. For example I would feel safer eating (even untested) dog poop than drinking from a body of still water, but I would bet most Americans would instantly choose the water if given the two options in a random trial.

But, for 25 Dollars, there is very little I would eat. I would pay 25 dollars to not eat a lot of food, I am a picky eater lol. But, once you get in the 250-500 range, there is very little that I would not eat (again safe and legal), I could suck up 30 seconds of gagging for an easy 500 bucks.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:45:47 PM permalink

But in all seriousness, for 250 dollars I would eat almost anything as long as it is legal and as long as I have a guarantee of no long term damage or illness.

There is very little research into long term effects of ingesting contaminated food. The focus is always on the short term and only on the short term. Its an unfortunate situation.

Remember Robin Williams? He did not die of suicide, parkinsons or lewy body disease. Cows shed M. avium paratuberculosis. He ate some contaminated milk/cheese and he died from a misdiagnosed mild stomach ache.... he just took about twenty years to do it.

That is what happens when doctors don't think about parasites.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Jan 3, 2018
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:11:05 PM permalink
If Gandler is eating dog poop LMAO, he should eat it off the ground like a dog. LMAO. Can't believe there is a guy that WANTS to eat dog poop.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:54:56 PM permalink
Step Brothers dog poop scene
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
January 4th, 2018 at 10:09:58 AM permalink

There is very little research into long term effects of ingesting contaminated food. The focus is always on the short term and only on the short term. Its an unfortunate situation.
Remember Robin Williams? He did not die of suicide, parkinsons or lewy body disease. Cows shed M. avium paratuberculosis. He ate some contaminated milk/cheese and he died from a misdiagnosed mild stomach ache.... he just took about twenty years to do it.
That is what happens when doctors don't think about parasites.

Its a real long trip: Thru the stomach to the small intestines then migrating to the vagus nerve and working its way along the vagus nerve past several major organs until MAP finally reaches the brain. The body puts up a fight every step of the way but once MAP reaches the brain its Lewy Body time which usually means a diagnosis of "Parkinsons" and the entire event cascade starts with contaminated cheese, milk or grass. Ain't no History portion of a doctor's visit ever going to discuss some very mild stomach cramp that never even lead a patient to go to a doctor about it but instead to at most head for some mild Over The Counter remedy.

So I would beware of intentional pathogen exposure.
Gandler
Gandler
January 4th, 2018 at 3:08:40 PM permalink

If Gandler is eating dog poop LMAO, he should eat it off the ground like a dog. LMAO. Can't believe there is a guy that WANTS to eat dog poop.

Its not a matter of wanting to. Your original post was asking what you would eat for 25, I said there is very little I would eat for 25.

But, once you get in the 250-500 range (as somebody else posed) there is very little that I would not eat, again safe and legal and written guarantee for all medical issues covered if they arise.

Like I have said, I, and if you travel to a lot of third world countries, probably you as well, have eaten actual "food" that is more dangerous than dog poop. Its just the "gross factor" that you have to practice to overcome.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 4th, 2018 at 3:20:50 PM permalink

Its not a matter of wanting to. Your original post was asking what you would eat for 25, I said there is very little I would eat for 25.

But, once you get in the 250-500 range (as somebody else posed) there is very little that I would not eat, again safe and legal and written guarantee for all medical issues covered if they arise.

Like I have said, I, and if you travel to a lot of third world countries, probably you as well, have eaten actual "food" that is more dangerous than dog poop. Its just the "gross factor" that you have to practice to overcome.

Nobody will guarantee you won't get sick, that would obviously be stupid. At your own risk, eat poop. Lol
I am a robot.
Gandler
Gandler
January 4th, 2018 at 3:28:07 PM permalink

Nobody will guarantee you won't get sick, that would obviously be stupid. At your own risk, eat poop. Lol

Well that is not going to happen for 25 or 250 then.

With zero lab tests or medical contract guarantees, I would need at least 250K, in case I did get a parasite and was out of work for a year. Actually probably more like 500k because of medical bills.

It would be stupid for me to do that without shifting the legal and financial responsibility onto somebody else through contracts lol
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 4th, 2018 at 5:48:46 PM permalink

Well that is not going to happen for 25 or 250 then.

With zero lab tests or medical contract guarantees, I would need at least 250K, in case I did get a parasite and was out of work for a year. Actually probably more like 500k because of medical bills.

It would be stupid for me to do that without shifting the legal and financial responsibility onto somebody else through contracts lol

You poop eating tease. You admitted you ate dog poop before, did you have it tested when your dog frenched you?
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 4th, 2018 at 5:50:39 PM permalink

You poop eating tease. You admitted you ate dog poop before, did you have it tested when your dog frenched you?

I'm just kidding, didn't mean to smear.
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
January 5th, 2018 at 2:33:27 AM permalink

Its a real long trip: Thru the stomach to the small intestines then migrating to the vagus nerve and working its way along the vagus nerve past several major organs until MAP finally reaches the brain. The body puts up a fight every step of the way but once MAP reaches the brain its Lewy Body time which usually means a diagnosis of "Parkinsons" and the entire event cascade starts with contaminated cheese, milk or grass. Ain't no History portion of a doctor's visit ever going to discuss some very mild stomach cramp that never even lead a patient to go to a doctor about it but instead to at most head for some mild Over The Counter remedy.

So I would beware of intentional pathogen exposure.

I've just learned that there is some sort of recent gene mapping study that identifies a subset of the population at risk for Lewis Body Dementia after infection with MAP. I'm trying to get the details but since its one of these 23andMe things it probably won't be very scholarly.
  • Jump to: