Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 32
January 4th, 2018 at 3:08:40 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

If Gandler is eating dog poop LMAO, he should eat it off the ground like a dog. LMAO. Can't believe there is a guy that WANTS to eat dog poop.

Its not a matter of wanting to. Your original post was asking what you would eat for 25, I said there is very little I would eat for 25.

But, once you get in the 250-500 range (as somebody else posed) there is very little that I would not eat, again safe and legal and written guarantee for all medical issues covered if they arise.

Like I have said, I, and if you travel to a lot of third world countries, probably you as well, have eaten actual "food" that is more dangerous than dog poop. Its just the "gross factor" that you have to practice to overcome.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 4th, 2018 at 3:20:50 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

Its not a matter of wanting to. Your original post was asking what you would eat for 25, I said there is very little I would eat for 25.

But, once you get in the 250-500 range (as somebody else posed) there is very little that I would not eat, again safe and legal and written guarantee for all medical issues covered if they arise.

Like I have said, I, and if you travel to a lot of third world countries, probably you as well, have eaten actual "food" that is more dangerous than dog poop. Its just the "gross factor" that you have to practice to overcome.

Nobody will guarantee you won't get sick, that would obviously be stupid. At your own risk, eat poop. Lol
I am a robot.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 32
January 4th, 2018 at 3:28:07 PM permalink

Nobody will guarantee you won't get sick, that would obviously be stupid. At your own risk, eat poop. Lol

Well that is not going to happen for 25 or 250 then.

With zero lab tests or medical contract guarantees, I would need at least 250K, in case I did get a parasite and was out of work for a year. Actually probably more like 500k because of medical bills.

It would be stupid for me to do that without shifting the legal and financial responsibility onto somebody else through contracts lol
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 4th, 2018 at 5:48:46 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

Well that is not going to happen for 25 or 250 then.

With zero lab tests or medical contract guarantees, I would need at least 250K, in case I did get a parasite and was out of work for a year. Actually probably more like 500k because of medical bills.

It would be stupid for me to do that without shifting the legal and financial responsibility onto somebody else through contracts lol

You poop eating tease. You admitted you ate dog poop before, did you have it tested when your dog frenched you?
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
January 4th, 2018 at 5:50:39 PM permalink

You poop eating tease. You admitted you ate dog poop before, did you have it tested when your dog frenched you?

I'm just kidding, didn't mean to smear.
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 5th, 2018 at 2:33:27 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Its a real long trip: Thru the stomach to the small intestines then migrating to the vagus nerve and working its way along the vagus nerve past several major organs until MAP finally reaches the brain. The body puts up a fight every step of the way but once MAP reaches the brain its Lewy Body time which usually means a diagnosis of "Parkinsons" and the entire event cascade starts with contaminated cheese, milk or grass. Ain't no History portion of a doctor's visit ever going to discuss some very mild stomach cramp that never even lead a patient to go to a doctor about it but instead to at most head for some mild Over The Counter remedy.

So I would beware of intentional pathogen exposure.

I've just learned that there is some sort of recent gene mapping study that identifies a subset of the population at risk for Lewis Body Dementia after infection with MAP. I'm trying to get the details but since its one of these 23andMe things it probably won't be very scholarly.

• Jump to: