Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
July 3rd, 2015 at 2:15:31 PM permalink
Quote: coilman

You take Lake Huron over the states NEWEST STATE PARK BELLE ISLE? I guess the red glow from across the water might be too tempting LOL


Not a chance in hell I'd go to either location!
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 1617
July 4th, 2015 at 7:38:30 PM permalink
Decided to stay one more day cause I was down a lot yesterday and glad I stayed cause I won $50,000 today!!! I'm actually on the bus right now on my way home. Very sad about this but oh well, after 28 days in Vegas I gotta get back to reality at some point.

I have to say though that I had the time of my life. My host at the Mirage took care of everything. And I even met Kathy Griffin today in the High Limit Slots room! Too cool.

To answer the question about how much my entree at Joël Robuchon was, it came out to $960 with tip. Unbelievable. Definitely the most expensive meal I've ever had!!
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 239
  • Posts: 3642
July 4th, 2015 at 8:11:35 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

and glad I stayed cause I won $50,000 today!!! I'm actually on the bus right now on my way home. Very sad about this but oh well, after 28 days in Vegas I gotta get back to reality at some point.

I have to say though that I had the time of my life. My host at the Mirage took care of everything. And I even met Kathy Griffin today in the High Limit Slots room! Too cool.


So, let me be the first one to say Congrats on the 50K. That is craaaaazy.

How can you stay so much time in Vegas ?
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 1617
July 4th, 2015 at 8:20:29 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

So, let me be the first one to say Congrats on the 50K. That is craaaaazy.

How can you stay so much time in Vegas ?

I work for myself and could afford the trip.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 434
  • Posts: 25333
July 4th, 2015 at 8:24:18 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

So, let me be the first one to say Congrats on the 50K. That is craaaaazy.?



Craaaaazy is one word for it. There are others.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 239
  • Posts: 3642
July 4th, 2015 at 8:25:31 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

I work for myself and could afford the trip.


Cool ! I was also in Vegas for an extended VAC. I doubt we crossed paths, it's a BIG city.
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 239
  • Posts: 3642
July 4th, 2015 at 8:45:32 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Craaaaazy is one word for it. There are others.


C'mon EB, it's not like
you to be shy.
What do you mean ?
hey hey gabba gabba
hey
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same
thecesspit
thecesspit
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
July 5th, 2015 at 12:08:25 AM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

Decided to stay one more day cause I was down a lot yesterday and glad I stayed cause I won $50,000 today!!! I'm actually on the bus right now on my way home. Very sad about this but oh well, after 28 days in Vegas I gotta get back to reality at some point.

I have to say though that I had the time of my life. My host at the Mirage took care of everything. And I even met Kathy Griffin today in the High Limit Slots room! Too cool.

To answer the question about how much my entree at Joël Robuchon was, it came out to $960 with tip. Unbelievable. Definitely the most expensive meal I've ever had!!



Just an entree? Or the entire meal? I think I was closest. What did I win? :)
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
Joined: Feb 8, 2011
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 1617
July 5th, 2015 at 12:11:02 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Just an entree? Or the entire meal? I think I was closest. What did I win? :)

The guess was for the entire several-course meal with wine service and 20% tip. Didn't really have a prize in mind. I can buy you a drink if you want.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
July 5th, 2015 at 1:30:41 AM permalink
Lemme try this again....
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!

  • Jump to: