AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 4:33:15 PM permalink
You won't get rich, however the percentage is good.

Normally I don't reveal plays, but I don't think posting this will affect anything or anyone, and everybody who plays it can benefit. The casino knows how strong it is.

Las Vegas Sam's Town is offering free ACES on Blackjack, Yay!! (fist card is an ACE) up to $50.

Swipe card at Kiosk, it prints out you slip....... and off to the tables you go.

If me and my GF go while dinning there for free(assuming you have comps) its a good deal, get paid to eat and drink free.

They also have Full pay VP and various promotions.

Fist time we played was last night, because I was there anyways , we both got Blackjack. $150 profit, no I didn't tip because dealer was grumpy before I even pulled it out, and made a comment about my low buy in and pointed out it was a $25 or $50 min bet table.

There you go KewlJ $50 Aces are no longer before your time. You and your husband can stop by and and play multiple things.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 6306
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 4:59:59 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

You won't get rich, however the percentage is good.

Normally I don't reveal plays, but I don't think posting this will affect anything or anyone, and everybody who plays it can benefit. The casino knows how strong it is.

Las Vegas Sam's Town is offering free ACES on Blackjack, Yay!! (fist card is an ACE) up to $50.

Swipe card at Kiosk, it prints out you slip....... and off to the tables you go.

If me and my GF go while dinning there for free(assuming you have comps) its a good deal, get paid to eat and drink free.

They also have Full pay VP and various promotions.

Fist time we played was last night, because I was there anyways , we both got Blackjack. $150 profit, no I didn't tip because dealer was grumpy before I even pulled it out, and made a comment about my low buy in and pointed out it was a $25 or $50 min bet table.

There you go KewlJ $50 Aces are no longer before your time. You and your husband can stop by and and play multiple things.



Cool, thanks a lot. Great promotion.
Going to try to check this out.
Will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks.
I like Sams town, great video poker, good value buffet.
I won their daily holdem poker tournament once.
Very convenient, take the free hourly shuttle bus from downtown.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
December 7th, 2014 at 6:57:09 PM permalink
Unfortunately it's not available for everyone. Website says invited guests and I didn't have the offer available on my kiosk swipe even though I do have some mail offers and semi recent video poker play there, but no table play.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 6:58:07 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Cool, thanks a lot. Great promotion.
Going to try to check this out.
Will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks.
I like Sams town, great video poker, good value buffet.
I won their daily holdem poker tournament once.
Very convenient, take the free hourly shuttle bus from downtown.

I'm not 100% sure but it probably ends 1 - 1 - 2015.

Make a fried on the bus and get him to play 1 for you.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1916
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
December 7th, 2014 at 7:38:34 PM permalink
Rumors are this already got cancelled.
100% risk of ruin
Perdition
Perdition
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 610
Joined: Sep 3, 2013
December 7th, 2014 at 9:03:15 PM permalink
Official word is "Suspended until further notice by management". Happened this morning I guess.

Still the rest of December to see if it comes back with some changes but won't get my hopes up.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 9:16:34 PM permalink
Quote: Perdition

Official word is "Suspended until further notice by management". Happened this morning I guess.

Still the rest of December to see if it comes back with some changes but won't get my hopes up.

LOL... I thought Roger was joking. WOW! What a bunch of pussies @SAM.S TOWN cant handle some f-ing $50 Aces that are 1 per day. People must be playing them and staying at the tables and gambling on machines.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 9:22:17 PM permalink
Probably they will make it even money, no splitting or DBL down.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
  • Posts: 16832
Joined: May 15, 2012
December 7th, 2014 at 9:48:13 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

LOL... I thought Roger was joking. WOW! What a bunch of pussies @SAM.S TOWN cant handle some f-ing $50 Aces that are 1 per day. People must be playing them and staying at the tables and gambling on machines.



Tourists, maybe, I could see locals hitting that on the daily and rolling out.

I remember a time when Wheeling Island had a Free Play wheel promotion twice a week whereby one would earn five points ($25 coin-in) and spin a wheel with a guaranteed minimum result of $10 Free Play and up to $1,000 Free Play. At the time, I didn't know anything about ADT affecting your comps, which I didn't have, because I didn't play machines much. (This was seven years ago, or so)

In fact, I knew almost next to nothing about AP, in general, other than basic card counting. The one thing that I did know was that Video Poker returned well, and Wheeling Island was less than a mile out of the way on my way home from work. Thus, twice a week, I very reliably went in there, played twenty hands, spun that Free Play wheel, and played at least eight more hands and left immediately thereafter.

That promotion did make it an entire month, but the next similar promotion that came around was a guaranteed $10 on the wheel for 50 points ($250 coin-in).

I mean, there's AP and then there is stupid-obvious AP, so I could see them losing a few thousand a day (or more) on people who just play it and leave if it was open to everyone with a card.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28868
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
December 7th, 2014 at 11:35:47 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

its a good deal, get paid to eat and drink free.
.



And there it is, the real reason to do
extreme low roller AP. This is exciting
when you're 22.. After that, not so much.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 4635
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
December 8th, 2014 at 12:04:52 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf


Las Vegas Sam's Town is offering free ACES on Blackjack, Yay!! (fist card is an ACE) up to $50.

There you go KewlJ $50 Aces are no longer before your time. You and your husband can stop by and and play multiple things.



Just back in town after a couple weeks on the east coast and I don't see any reference in my mailer. I am in pretty good standing with Boyd too at the moment . :( Guess it doesn't matter anyway now.

But, Thanx for thinking of me, Axel. :) It would have been nice to get a shot of those free aces just like days long ago. I'll still just have to listen to you guys reminisce about the day's of old. Lol.

Husband....Lol. I don't use the term. Just sounds goofy for a guy to say husband. I am sticking with "partner", for what it's worth.
OzzyOsbourne
OzzyOsbourne
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 184
Joined: Jul 10, 2012
December 8th, 2014 at 12:54:40 AM permalink
If I was gay I would call my partner hubby instead of husband. I'm pretty straight and I think it sounds cute!
casino's money disappears the execs worry when the wizard is near He turns tears into joy Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 327
  • Posts: 9618
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
December 8th, 2014 at 2:15:26 AM permalink
Quote: OzzyOsbourne

If I was gay I would call my partner hubby instead of husband. I'm pretty straight and I think it sounds cute!



Hubby or husband either one, ugh, makes me respect those who use 'partner'

an aside that may be flawed due to sampling error with small samples: I have noticed progressive-minded women who have no problem with supporting the gay issues and are agreement with gay marriage and whatever else, 99% or so anyway, get really turned off when some gay dude starts talking about his 'husband'. It seems to be stepping on toes or something; the instinctive thinking kicking in here might be that it is a woman's exclusive prerogative to have a 'husband'.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 14268
Joined: May 21, 2013
December 8th, 2014 at 5:36:32 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Hubby or husband either one, ugh, makes me respect those who use 'partner'

an aside that may be flawed due to sampling error with small samples: I have noticed progressive-minded women who have no problem with supporting the gay issues and are agreement with gay marriage and whatever else, 99% or so anyway, get really turned off when some gay dude starts talking about his 'husband'. It seems to be stepping on toes or something; the instinctive thinking kicking in here might be that it is a woman's exclusive prerogative to have a 'husband'.



OG,

I would say you've exactly described me on this, except it's more like hitting a speed bump in the conversation than a total turn-off. I prefer "partner" as well, but respect the right of those in a relationship to refer to their partner pretty much how they like, so it's just a social cue to know that's their preference. Maybe they had to work so hard and wait so long for that relationship it's their proud right to use those descriptors and so they do. Part of having to change with the world, I guess.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 4635
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
December 8th, 2014 at 7:46:31 AM permalink
Oh, I hope my husband/partner comment doesn't derail this thread. This is a fine thread and hope it continues in the form of someone getting back saying the Sam's Town Ace promotion is back on! :)
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1916
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
December 8th, 2014 at 8:00:13 AM permalink
All is not lost. You can still win a bottle of $5 wine at Tuscany when you get 8 blackjacks. And here's the best part.... there's no limit!!!
100% risk of ruin
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5529
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
December 8th, 2014 at 6:31:06 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

All is not lost. You can still win a bottle of $5 wine at Tuscany when you get 8 blackjacks. And here's the best part.... there's no limit!!!

Aw, yeah. Take that wine out to the patio to drink and smoke your outlawed cigar.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
December 8th, 2014 at 11:24:15 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Aw, yeah. Take that wine out to the patio to drink and smoke your outlawed cigar.



And hang out with the "girls" who work out of the place.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
December 9th, 2014 at 12:42:22 AM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

All is not lost. You can still win a bottle of $5 wine at Tuscany when you get 8 blackjacks. And here's the best part.... there's no limit!!!



Wow...that's a promo that can't be beat...lol

I dunno if they are still doing it, but some CET properties were giving free high roller tickets for any suited blackjack earlier this fall.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22294
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
December 9th, 2014 at 3:17:49 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Just back in town after a couple weeks on the east coast and I don't see any reference in my mailer. I am in pretty good standing with Boyd too at the moment . :( Guess it doesn't matter anyway now.

But, Thanx for thinking of me, Axel. :) It would have been nice to get a shot of those free aces just like days long ago. I'll still just have to listen to you guys reminisce about the day's of old. Lol.

Husband....Lol. I don't use the term. Just sounds goofy for a guy to say husband. I am sticking with "partner", for what it's worth.

Q:What do you call it when a gay couple plays Aces? A: GAces. Its the only time they hope the dealer has a 10 in their hole and not a 6. (;

Oh boy we turned a Aces conversation into a GAces conversation.


In the past I used to introduced my AP partner(s) as my partner, sometimes still do. Nowadays I get strange looks and quickly have to scramble and say, just my business partner. Then I notice my business partner is wearing a pink shirt that says, Choose Life

So what happens when I refer to a business partner/ friend as my partner? I have to say business prior to partner? It sounds as if your saying not my friend, its just business.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
December 9th, 2014 at 3:36:37 AM permalink
Someone in Alabama has a state issued license plate that reads NOHOMO. It's a Fight Breast Cancer plate and it's on a black Muatang.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • Jump to: