Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
June 22nd, 2016 at 10:22:48 AM permalink
Saw that justinvegaspodcast.com won a trippie after 1 episode. I just listened to his one 9 minute episode. WTF are they thinking giving this an award. There is no way this dude isn't high. That was a large waste of 9 minutes.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
June 24th, 2016 at 6:01:14 AM permalink
New podcast that I just heard today.

www.cousinvitoscasino.com

He is having a problem with the links on his site with episode 2 and 3. I enjoyed listening to episode 1 and 4. It is on my must listen to list now.
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 159
September 12th, 2016 at 10:17:18 AM permalink
I can't believe I don't see my favorite podcasts here!

Scott Roeben's always entertaining VITAL VEGAS PODCAST.
Scott is the Interactive Marketing Manager at Fremont Street Experience and writes the Vital Vegas blog.

http://vitalvegas.libsyn.com/

And Micheal Movestro's Vegas Bright Podcast.

http://www.vegasbright.com/vegas-bright-podcast/
Blonde4ever's articles on Vegas Bright http://www.vegasbright.com/author/blonde4ever/
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 159
September 12th, 2016 at 10:21:34 AM permalink
Oh and two more....

360 Vegas Podcast

http://www.360vegaspodcast.com/

Faces and Aces Podcast

http://www.facesandaceslv.com/
Blonde4ever's articles on Vegas Bright http://www.vegasbright.com/author/blonde4ever/
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
September 12th, 2016 at 11:04:03 AM permalink
Quote: Blonde4ever

I can't believe I don't see my favorite podcasts here!

Scott Roeben's always entertaining VITAL VEGAS PODCAST.
Scott is the Interactive Marketing Manager at Fremont Street Experience and writes the Vital Vegas blog.

http://vitalvegas.libsyn.com/

And Micheal Movestro's Vegas Bright Podcast.

http://www.vegasbright.com/vegas-bright-podcast/



That's because those are horrible, especially vegas bright. ;-) ha, just kidding.

I would have added those to my list but I started listening to them after I did my little synopsis of each last page.

I enjoy all 4 of the ones you listed.

A few of the listed ones seem to be falling off. Vegas gang has only 1 episode in the last few months and it was only a fee minutes long.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
September 12th, 2016 at 11:06:49 AM permalink
I wish vital vegas was on stitcher. It is a pain to have to remember to check his website.

Also be careful when searching stitcher..I downloaded about 20 episodes of a podcast and listened to them before realizing their last one was in 2014. That was a waste of 15 hours.
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 159
September 13th, 2016 at 10:52:49 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

That's because those are horrible, especially vegas bright. ;-) ha, just kidding.

.



I was just getting ready to kill you.....lol. ;)
Blonde4ever's articles on Vegas Bright http://www.vegasbright.com/author/blonde4ever/
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
September 13th, 2016 at 2:10:18 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I wish vital vegas was on stitcher. It is a pain to have to remember to check his website.

Also be careful when searching stitcher..I downloaded about 20 episodes of a podcast and listened to them before realizing their last one was in 2014. That was a waste of 15 hours.

Seek help.

I seriously can't imagine any of these are worth listening to. Please send me the best one episode from all of them.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
September 13th, 2016 at 2:19:14 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Seek help.

I seriously can't imagine any of these are worth listening to. Please send me the best one episode from all of them.



Well some of us don't have the luxury of coming and going as we please. When you sit in an office for 10-12 hours you need something to do. I mix my day up between podcasts, sports talk, and music.

My newest podcast to listen to is Bert Kreicher from bert the conquerer. I think he is funny and he has good guests. Of course it is not gambling related though.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
September 13th, 2016 at 2:50:02 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Well some of us don't have the luxury of coming and going as we please. When you sit in an office for 10-12 hours you need something to do. I mix my day up between podcasts, sports talk, and music.

My newest podcast to listen to is Bert Kreicher from bert the conquerer. I think he is funny and he has good guests. Of course it is not gambling related though.

Shouldn't you be working, or at least sexuality harassing some young hottie?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: