LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
April 21st, 2014 at 6:02:27 PM permalink
Quote: Neutrino

So you guys are talking about tells and how autistic people are supposed to be bad at them.

As I was googleing Mike Caro I noticed he looks quite... mentally different. Not sure how to explain that but he just doesn't look normal. Maybe it's the hair. He could be autistic

Wouldn't that be ironic, an autistic man with the best tell reading skill in the world.

Caro makes his living as the "mad professor" type role. At the poker table he keeps up that "look" and behavior. In a book of his I read he claims to periodically do unpredictabel things at a table to make people wonder about him. This table image helps him.

I didnt know that I can look at a still picture of someone with aspergers and tell that they were autistic. I really didnt know it was that apparent....but like I said earlier..I dont know great details about this condition

If I had a child with a psychological disoirder and heard someone with mike caros book saying "this guy looks bi-polar"......HE DOESNT LOOK RIGHT....that would be as offensive as somone who was not good at math using the word "retarded" to describe himself.
KB1
KB1
  • Threads: 3
April 21st, 2014 at 10:24:50 PM permalink
Neutrino,
We pick on people equally on here.Doesn't matter what your problems are.We are gonna make fun and pick on people.If we aren't picking on you then we don't like you and just ignore you.Just remember we like you because we are busting your balls and don't take it personally.So when poeple talk crap and insult you take it as a badge of honor.
KB1
  • Jump to: