FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 125
April 20th, 2014 at 8:50:33 PM permalink
Quote: Neutrino

It's psychiatrist diagnosed. And while we're talking about garbage online tests google "online pregnancy test" and facepalm yourself.

Here are my results! Question #14 was the only one I really couldn't answer.

Here are the results of the BabyMed OPT Online Pregnancy Test:

Your responses indicate that at this point we are unable to determine if you are pregnant or not.

You mentioned several typical pregnancy symptoms, but you also indicated that you did NOT do a pregnancy test. Without a pregnancy test, there is no clear answer to the question whether you are pregnant or not. Please be aware that a pregnancy can only be confirmed (or excluded) with a pregnancy test.

If you think you may be pregnant, do a pregnancy test, and if your pregnancy test is repeatedly negative you may want to see your doctor to find out whether you are pregnant or not. It is important to start taking especially good care of yourself--this includes taking a vitamin that contains folate (since it can help prevent birth defects) and refraining from smoking, drinking, and using drugs.

Question #1: My age is: 30-34
Question #2: I am using this kind of birth control: None
Question #3: I calculated my ovulation by: Unsure when or if I ovulated
Question #4: My menstrual cycles and menstrual periods are: I don't know
Question #5: We have made love during the 5-6 fertile days Never
Question #6: I am having nausea Yes
Question #7: My breasts are tender No
Question #8: I am having some lower abdominal cramps No
Question #9: I have vaginal bleeding No
Question #10: I am more tired than usual Yes
Question #11: I am having unusual food cravings Yes
Question #12: I am urinating more than usual No
Question #13: I have constipation No
Question #14: My next menstrual period: My next period is expected next week
Question #15: My pregnancy test: Was Not done

- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/online-pregnancy-test?question=results#sthash.lTcMdhLB.dpuf
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
  • Threads: 29
April 20th, 2014 at 9:00:32 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Your responses indicate that at this point we are unable to determine if you are pregnant or not.

You mentioned several typical pregnancy symptoms, but you also indicated that you did NOT do a pregnancy test. Without a pregnancy test, there is no clear answer to the question whether you are pregnant or not. Please be aware that a pregnancy can only be confirmed (or excluded) with a pregnancy test.

If you think you may be pregnant, do a pregnancy test, and if your pregnancy test is repeatedly negative you may want to see your doctor to find out whether you are pregnant or not. It is important to start taking especially good care of yourself--this includes taking a vitamin that contains folate (since it can help prevent birth defects) and refraining from smoking, drinking, and using drugs.

- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/online-pregnancy-test?question=results#sthash.lTcMdhLB.dpuf

I took a different one. I am not decisively pregnant, although I am displaying some distinct pregnancy symptoms. Not having a vagina is quite irrelevant.
geoff
geoff
  • Threads: 3
April 20th, 2014 at 9:02:04 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

This reminds me of a TV show where the character took an online pregnancy test. The test required a photograph to test for pregnancy which led to hilarity.
Tomspur
Tomspur
  • Threads: 28
April 20th, 2014 at 9:44:21 PM permalink
Quote: Sonuvabish

I took a different one. I am not decisively pregnant, although I am displaying some distinct pregnancy symptoms. Not having a vagina is quite irrelevant.

I haver to say that it is only irrelevant because you don't have one but that is kind of a chicken/egg discussion for another thread :)
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
bumblingfool
bumblingfool
  • Threads: 5
April 20th, 2014 at 9:51:48 PM permalink
Quote: Tomspur

I haver to say that it is only irrelevant because you don't have one but that is kind of a chicken/egg discussion for another thread :)

I'm autistic too but minus the math/analytical skills.

Basically I'm retarded.
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
April 20th, 2014 at 9:54:05 PM permalink
Quote: bumblingfool

I'm autistic too but minus the math/analytical skills.

Basically I'm retarded.

Suspended for insulting himself? Lol
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
Neutrino
Neutrino
  • Threads: 84
April 21st, 2014 at 8:45:20 AM permalink
So you guys are talking about tells and how autistic people are supposed to be bad at them.

As I was googleing Mike Caro I noticed he looks quite... mentally different. Not sure how to explain that but he just doesn't look normal. Maybe it's the hair. He could be autistic

Wouldn't that be ironic, an autistic man with the best tell reading skill in the world.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
April 21st, 2014 at 11:57:39 AM permalink
Quote: Neutrino

So you guys are talking about tells and how autistic people are supposed to be bad at them.

As I was googleing Mike Caro I noticed he looks quite... mentally different. Not sure how to explain that but he just doesn't look normal. Maybe it's the hair. He could be autistic

Wouldn't that be ironic, an autistic man with the best tell reading skill in the world.

Caro does not strike me as autistic. Maybe a little crazy though (in a good way).

Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. Just try. If you can do it, you can do it. If you can't, you can't.
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
April 21st, 2014 at 12:35:53 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Caro does not strike me as autistic. Maybe a little crazy though (in a good way).

Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. Just try. If you can do it, you can do it. If you can't, you can't.

Except a betting system. Listen when they say don't use a betting system!
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
April 21st, 2014 at 1:08:08 PM permalink
Quote: Sonuvabish

If it was diagnosed in adulthood without a second opinion, I would still be skeptical. Regardless, such an 'affliction' means you are smart. It's a good thing in some ways. It would certainly mean you are smart enough to combat and decrease the negative aspects of being so smart.

My friend has the same honor, is not smart, and basically is just a paranoid little anus hole(metaphorically). Apparently locking him in the basement until he was a teenager wasn't good parenting.
I am a robot.

• Jump to: