onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 13th, 2014 at 11:15:55 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I wouldn't mind doing this. I think $50 as my share is about my max though.

What type of machine? $5 WOF, or $1 9 line machine, or something else?

$5 Double Top Dollar if they have it and another machine possibly to be determined. It will have to be after dinner at Terrace just to not cramp things too close together and I expect it to be all wrapped up within 30 minutes from the start to disbursement of wins or whatever we wind up cashing out. I'll get something together as official rules in a separate thread before the meet.

If you have any suggestion on machines which would be good for this let me know.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 13th, 2014 at 11:21:21 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Ick. At -EV, too rich for my blood. I'll throw in $5.00.

I'll let you in on a fraction of one of my shares.
I am a robot.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
February 13th, 2014 at 11:50:28 AM permalink
Thanks, I might even go in for a little more if Craps goes well.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
FrGamble
FrGamble
  • Threads: 27
February 13th, 2014 at 12:05:34 PM permalink
Is anyone staying to the third? If it's not too late I am thinking about trying to come up on Sunday but the earliest I could get there is early evening.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 229
February 13th, 2014 at 12:35:11 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

Is anyone staying to the third? If it's not too late I am thinking about trying to come up on Sunday but the earliest I could get there is early evening.

I'm fairly local but would come by for coffee or something.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
February 13th, 2014 at 2:08:33 PM permalink
I am staying at a Sleep Inn in Bridgeport, WV, off I-79. It is on my way back home.
I am saving my BR for a gambling cruise, so not bringing much with me this trip.
I need a hot roll out of the gate on craps, or I will be doing a lot of moping and visiting. ;-)

Thanks guys for kind words. I was raised to say what you do, and do what you say, for right or wrong. Hopefully, I get it right most of the time.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 314
February 13th, 2014 at 2:31:37 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

Come please! I'm sure you can find us if you get there too late for the meal. At least at the Craps table.

I can't promise staying on Monday the 3rd, but it is possible.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 13th, 2014 at 2:50:42 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

$5 Double Top Dollar if they have it and another machine possibly to be determined. It will have to be after dinner at Terrace just to not cramp things too close together and I expect it to be all wrapped up within 30 minutes from the start to disbursement of wins or whatever we wind up cashing out. I'll get something together as official rules in a separate thread before the meet.

if you have any suggestion on machines which would be good for this let me know.

You should start a new thread about this ASAP so it would give anyone that is not coming a chance to get in on it if they so chose.

BTW, I am curious what your plans are as far as cashing out. I think you mentioned that you would cash out if we double or w2g. If we put in 500 and we get a decent hit and are at 1200. Do we cash out or play it back down to double?

Also, I would be interested in buying an extra share of $25 (and not getting an extra share of the money) to get the benefit of using my card but I guess that can be figured out at a later date.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
vendman1
vendman1
  • Threads: 9
February 13th, 2014 at 3:14:17 PM permalink
An early dinner works fine for me too. I would be happy to do a $25 slot pool. Just don't let me pull the lever/push the button...slots hate me. I'm in for some low limit craps as well...but will need to be coached other than the pass line.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
February 13th, 2014 at 4:05:54 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You should start a new thread about this ASAP so it would give anyone that is not coming a chance to get in on it if they so chose.

BTW, I am curious what your plans are as far as cashing out. I think you mentioned that you would cash out if we double or w2g. If we put in 500 and we get a decent hit and are at 1200. Do we cash out or play it back down to double?

Also, I would be interested in buying an extra share of $25 (and not getting an extra share of the money) to get the benefit of using my card but I guess that can be figured out at a later date.

Interesting offer GWAE. Have you calculated the extra $25 share to be a +EV? ;-)
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!

• Jump to: