rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
September 16th, 2011 at 4:43:06 PM permalink
You just can't read buddy. Or something.

Plain and simple.

Also, the rules you're pointing out, name calling or diversions whatever. Really? We didn't agree to anything did we? Just another attempt to call foul falsely with some bs you think you've got some sort of agreement on.

Post another long wasted list, it will still mean nothing.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
September 16th, 2011 at 9:48:47 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Plain and simple.

Also, the rules you're pointing out, name calling or diversions whatever. Really? We didn't agree to anything did we? Just another attempt to call foul falsely with some bs you think you've got some sort of agreement on.

One of us can't read ... or doesn't. From Forum Rules section ...

Quote: Wizard

No personal insults. If you disagree with another forum member, politely attack the writing, not the writer.

It's a rule which, at some point, you seemed to know and understand ...

"ItsCalledSoccer: "your sinister motive." <--- personal attack?

Honestly, it's like you think people have no memory or smarts.

The forum rules also say that this section, FSZ, allows personal insults, so go right ahead since it appears that insults and making shit up are all you have. It's a little pathetic that you can't "survive" in the marketplace of ideas where decorum is expected. But that's kind of the liberal modus operandi. Limbaugh is right. You guys are pretty simple.

As for me, I'm going back into the marketplace. If you make more sinister posts, I'll continue to call them out. If you make stupid posts, I'll call them out. And after more 12-0 beatings, you can just keep starting new threads here where you can insult me with impunity, since it appears you can't survive in the marketplace. Proof positive that the lists mean something as they drove you here, to your idea of "shelter," which only means you can add insults to the avoidances you already make.

I take it back. It's a LOT pathetic.

Best of luck, my little simpleton! I still hold out hope that you will come around.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 10:33:31 PM permalink
Well, well, you deleted the relevant post in the other thread. I knew you were a liar, now it looks like you don't have any integrity either.

It's easy to see where your posts were as mine are still there referencing, so I'll be happy to point out what a liar you are if someone needs to know. Of course, it's not like people who read the thread would forget.

It's not name calling when it's true.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 10:47:57 PM permalink

Well, well, you deleted the relevant post in the other thread. I knew you were a liar, now it looks like you don't have any integrity either.

It's easy to see where your posts were as mine are still there referencing, so I'll be happy to point out what a liar you are if someone needs to know. Of course, it's not like people who read the thread would forget.

Sorry, didn't delete anything. Posts can't be deleted unless they're flagged, and I can't flag my own posts. If others choose to sensor me, I don't guess there's anything I can do about that.

Now it's certain that you're making shit up. My guess is, you're also making up the "relevant post," whatever that was. If it existed, and if you could pull a quote from one of your posts, you probably would've done it. But instead, you continue to rely on deceit, lies, and obfuscation.

Really, if you're going to be deceitful, you should at least make an effort to be competent at it.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 10:56:25 PM permalink
No need to make something up when you can see at the bottom of page 3 the post is missing now that I'm making reference too.

"Oh wow oh wow", I guess you don't remember that in the post. Now you choose to be more dishonest and forget your own post.

Now you're not just a liar but playing stupid. What next?
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 10:57:50 PM permalink
I'm curious if such dishonesty is suppose to sell your point of view? You're seriously deluded.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 10:59:14 PM permalink

No need to make something up when you can see at the bottom of page 3 the post is missing now that I'm making reference too.

"Oh wow oh wow", I guess you don't remember that in the post. Now you choose to be more dishonest and forget your own post.

I'm saying that you're making something up and adding detail to try to seem credible. It would be more credible if you deleted your own post in this thread, just to show that it could be done by the poster.

When you find you can't, you'll be forced to admit that you're making shit up. You have 5 minutes to make the deletion. If you don't do it, you are hereby proven to be a sniveling, sinister coward.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:01:53 PM permalink
And just to keep you "honest" (as if I could), you have made the following 4 posts ...

Plain and simple.

I'm curious if such dishonesty is suppose to sell your point of view? You're seriously deluded.

Tick, tick, tick ....
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:03:51 PM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

I'm saying that you're making something up and adding detail to try to seem credible. It would be more credible if you deleted your own post in this thread, just to show that it could be done by the poster.

When you find you can't, you'll be forced to admit that you're making shit up. You have 5 minutes to make the deletion. If you don't do it, you are hereby proven to be a sniveling, sinister coward.

You probably had someone flag it to get rid of it. Do I care if that's true. Hardly, you deserve no respect now. That will mean nothing to you anyway, I'm sure.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:08:32 PM permalink

You probably had someone flag it to get rid of it. Do I care if that's true. Hardly, you deserve no respect now. That will mean nothing to you anyway, I'm sure.

So now it's a conspiracy? Rly? Do you really think I'm both so hated as to have no friends here, and yet so loved as to have people flag my posts just for the sake of you?!? That's just paranoid.

Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

... aaaaaaaaannd ... TIME!

You have been caught in lies, you have been caught in stupidity. Not only that, you are referring people to this thread.

These posts are going to be here for anyone to read, although I doubt they will. But they will make a handy reference when I call you out in future posts as to your paranoia, lying, and stupidity.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:12:11 PM permalink
Let people read the threads. Don't get them deleted, okay buddy? You're my special buddy now.

Oh, I'm looking forward to the calling me out. You're a puppet. I'll bait you, or maybe not. Who knows?
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
September 16th, 2011 at 11:14:28 PM permalink
Really?
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:15:29 PM permalink
I feel pretty good about what someone might conclude, given that you now know you can't delete your own post. But weirdly, you seem to be paranoid that I can still as yet get posts deleted. News flash: I can't.

This thread will be here, in its entirety, if anyone cares to look into how deluded you are.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:16:07 PM permalink
Dude, I'm not worried.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:16:56 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Really?

Enjoy it, have some fun. Beat the crap out of both of us! Did the Wiz also give you special dispensation to delete your own posts like he did me?
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:18:15 PM permalink
See, there you go again. I mention once that maybe you had someone delete and now you fixate on it. I know it's gone. It's obvious in that thread a post is missing. In the scope of your lying, it's not that important.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:19:44 PM permalink

See, there you go again. I mention once that maybe you had someone delete and now you fixate on it. I know it's gone. It's obvious in that thread a post is missing. In the scope of your lying, it's not that important.

Yeah, I guess I was lying about deleting my own post. Never mind that you can't delete your own post.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:21:37 PM permalink
Nah, it doesn't matter what you say. At this point you're discredited anyway.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:24:41 PM permalink
One of us is discredited. It's the one who can't pull a quote as opposed to my 12, and the one who thinks I have some special power to delete my own posts, and the one who thinks that there's some conspiracy to delete damning posts of mine (which never existed in the first place or you would quote it).

Yup, one of us is.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:24:45 PM permalink
I'm pretty sure, I haven't gotten into it with anyone here like this ever.. You on the other hand.

So, it must be you. You must be the problem.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:26:29 PM permalink
Nope, not so much. You're the only one who's been so insane as to think I have some special power or conspiracy against you. That makes you the problem.

You're probably lying about not having gotten into this before, too.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:27:01 PM permalink
What you say is not the point anymore. I welcome the Wizard to go examine the thread. I'll point out where it doesn't make sense.

I cached it already, go have it deleted.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:27:51 PM permalink
Blather on special buddy.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:28:46 PM permalink
You would serve yourself better if you would just do it rather than say you're going to do it.

But that might just be another conspiracy to make you look stupid. What's true is, you look stupid all by yourself. Special Deletion Powers? hehehe ..
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:30:16 PM permalink
At this point, you're just being a dick. Nothing you say can be supported, and you have demonstrated paranoia, sinister-ness, weakness, and stupidity. I'm bored. You're a dick. I'm getting on with my life, you may have the last word.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:32:11 PM permalink
who looks stupid again? Not me. Try again special buddy.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:33:33 PM permalink
Name calling.

ha ha ha.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:36:43 PM permalink
I'll wait for awhile, maybe the dork will come back. You never know if he will do what he says or not.
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
September 16th, 2011 at 11:36:50 PM permalink

Name calling.

ha ha ha.

rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:40:13 PM permalink
See, you were leaving.

did your nose grow?
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:41:51 PM permalink
Like I said, you may accuse me of being deranged, but you're the first person on here I've reacted to this way. You are SPECIAL baby.

Is the problem really you? Seriously. I think it is.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:45:56 PM permalink
Waiting... Is he gone? Hmm.

Maybe a little longer.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:56:30 PM permalink
There might be a few other posters who misconstrue things. But there's no reason one has to put up with post and spin when they don't even have it right. They can't read your mind.

I don't care if a poster says the "the sun comes up" It's not your job to tell everyone what he or she is saying. You don't speak for them. You don't speak for me.

You can question it. You can find the facts wrong. But don't be perpetrating your opinion what it actually means when you don't fucking know.

And then get on a fucking high horse on top of that.
rxwine
rxwine
September 16th, 2011 at 11:59:29 PM permalink
I will apologize to the Wizard if I need to for any disruption.

But not about anything else.
rxwine
rxwine
September 17th, 2011 at 12:03:02 AM permalink
Buh bye.

Be back later.
rxwine
rxwine
September 17th, 2011 at 2:21:21 AM permalink
FOR THE RECORD: TO THE WIZARD

First off do you consider the accusation of “sinister motives” a personal attack. If a newspaper published in an article about you that exact qualification would it be an attack on you or your words. If anywhere in there it said “The Wizard of Odds, Michael Shackelford has sinister motives.”

FOR THE RECORD CONT. (where people have read my post and responded to parts of it which they quoted)

AzDuffman on my post

{ME)Although it's sad that a Republican is likely going to benefit from essentially the same conditions as a Republican president left us with.

DUFFMAN
The economy is supposed to improve, not stay in a bad state. Unemployment is 4% or more higher than when Bush left. Deficits are 150% higher. Obama has responded by suing companies that are creating jobs. What is sad is how many people like him for reading a teleprompter. He has not imporved anything and actually made most things worst. This happens when you get elected with no experience or qualifications.

Pacomartin on my same post

{ME)The economy is bad news for Obama. Despite all the bitching and complaining about him, I don't think Obama's poll numbers have been hurt enough on any other issue that would have affected a reelection bid.

PACOMARTIN
I am actually very fond of Obama. However, the term "any other issue" is a little misleading. There basically is one big issue, and a lot of incidental issues.

The last Budget that President Bush signed predicted a deficit of -$274 billion for the fiscal years 2009 - 2012 . The last budget that President Obama signed predicted a deficit of -$5,453 billion for the same four fiscal year 2009-2012. That's a multiplier of 20 .

I think that says a lot more about the complete unreliability of budget predictions, but in any event only the hardcore faithful will still be blaming GW Bush for all of our fiscal problems in 2012. President Obama has been president for 2 years, 8 months.

7OUTLINEAWAY responded to part of the same post this way.

{ME)Unless things are even worse than I think they are, Jimmy Carter could get credit in the next four years for improvement in the economy if he was reelected.

7OUTLINEAWAY
Carter would be a Republican nowadays, or at the very least to the right of Obama. He deregulated several industries, was against nationalizing healthcare, and was arguably further to the right on policy towards the Middle East.

I'm beginnng to think the best-case scenario is that Obama wins, but R's keep the House and win the Senate (highly likely, even though no one is talking about it) and Obamacare is declared unconstitutional. The US is generally the most prosperous when government is divided -- Reagan never had the House, and Clinton didn't have Congress from 1995-2000. Gridlock is a GOOD thing. Major legislation gets passed only if a significant faction of the minority party (and thus, the American people) goes along.

No one accused me of sinister motives until Itscalled soccer.
UNFORTUNATELY THE ORIGINAL POST WHERE I CALLED OUT ITSCALLEDSOCCER ON A PERSONAL ATTACK HAS BEEN REMOVED.

THERE IS A MORE TEPID RESPONSE LEFT IN THE THREAD FROM SOCCER IF IT’S NOT DELETED ALSO, IN THE ORIGINAL ONE HE USES THE TERM “WISHES” AS IF I SAID I WISHES FOR ECONOMIC FAILURE. YOU’LL SEE BELOW IN MY QUOTE THAT SERVERLY MALIGNS THE MEANING AS WELL.

I ASK THE WIZARD (if he’s bored enough to bother) TO READ MY ORIGINAL POST BELOW AND IF SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM OF
HAVING A SINISTER MOTIVE WOULD HE CONSIDER IT A PERSONAL ATTACK.

HERE IS MY QUOTE

Quote:

The economy is bad news for Obama. Although it's sad that a Republican is likely going to benefit from essentially the same conditions as a Republican president left us with. Unless things are even worse than I think they are, Jimmy Carter could get credit in the next four years for improvement in the economy if he was reelected.

Despite all the bitching and complaining about him, I don't think Obama's poll numbers have been hurt enough on any other issue that would have affected a reelection bid.

Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
September 17th, 2011 at 7:04:54 AM permalink

No one accused me of sinister motives until Itscalled soccer.

I saw there was some back and forth between the two of you, but as I have the other one blocked, I didn't follow it. I can't say I'm surprised, though. It's difficult and frustrating to deal with someone who's so aggressively passive-aggressive.

As I said, I didn't follow it, but I can guess he 1) misconstrued your position, clumsily trying to make it look like its exact opposite, 2) exaggerated what you did say and 3) quoted himself to prove you wrong.

What can you expect from someone like that? Certainly not a rational conversation.

Just block him and be done.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
rxwine
rxwine
September 17th, 2011 at 1:16:08 PM permalink
Although I've not used the blocking feature, it is looking more attractive lately.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
September 17th, 2011 at 3:57:59 PM permalink
What happened to these not showing up in the "Recent Threads" page?
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
September 17th, 2011 at 4:38:45 PM permalink
I think I have read every post on trhis thread and have no idea what either of the two main protagonists are discussing...
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
September 17th, 2011 at 5:23:48 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I think I have read every post on trhis thread and have no idea what either of the two main protagonists are discussing...

It's pretty clear they want to have sex and this is just foreplay ...

--Ms. D.
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"
rxwine
rxwine
September 17th, 2011 at 5:53:13 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

What happened to these not showing up in the "Recent Threads" page?

I think sometime in the middle of JerryLogan infestation, the suggestion to not have all the troll-y titled threads about all sorts of nonsense end up in a main viewing area was implemented.

Part of the attraction was the constant attention, but it didn't slow him down much either because he just posted in regular threads as much as possible.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
September 17th, 2011 at 7:13:54 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Does that really matter?
  • Jump to: