1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 300
January 2nd, 2011 at 6:41:23 PM permalink
Quote: Nareed

Here goes. I'll try to keep it brief.

Thanks, I did ask. I consider myself open-minded, but also do not feel compelled to automatically accept new notions about things on the basis of the idea we must accept the "brave new world." There's much I prefer about the old world view! I won't say anymore about it as I still don't much feel I understand it and don't feel I could intelligently discuss it; certainly I wouldnt want it to get personal.

Currently my feelings about homosexuals are quite tainted from seeing some youngsters I care about go into that lifestyle, choosing the most destructive way available. If I post something further about "GLBT" phenomenon, and I'm still trying to decide if I will, it'll be about male homosexuals and not about TG issues. I think I'll have to accept I don't understand the latter. Thanks again.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
January 3rd, 2011 at 6:59:22 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

If I post something further about "GLBT" phenomenon, and I'm still trying to decide if I will, it'll be about male homosexuals and not about TG issues. I think I'll have to accept I don't understand the latter. Thanks again.

No. Thank you. It actually takes a lot of good judgment to refrain from commenting on things one doesn't understand. And I'll grant you a lot of what TG is about depends on feelings, which can be simply too alien when you haven't experienced them yourself.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal

• Jump to: