487tracydrive
487tracydrive
  • Threads: 1
September 8th, 2016 at 8:57:47 AM permalink
BLM lacks the resources and/or initiative to cure the real problem. 21% unemployment among blacks. Plus 20% of Chicago's population living below the poverty level. With 2015 figures of 2,700,000 residents in Chicago, that is half-a-million people.
More police patrols will treat the symptom, but not the disease.
Not saying I disagree that something needs to be done. But I don't have the answer, NOT AT ALL. Police in Baltimore are more-or-less looking the other way. Hard to blame them.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
September 23rd, 2016 at 7:28:00 AM permalink
Most of the people with opinions you just can't see, opinions you just wouldn't come up with, and there they are, the pied pipers of the modern era, Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Hannity blowing their flutes in the lead. Terrorist organizations my ass, just black people tired of black being a target. Somehow it must be what the billionaires want to stay with their agenda, but I'm not sure how. I used to watch these conservatives, but it gets too old seeing then spin everything, everything until you just can't believe they have credibility any more. Everything isn't Republican or Democrat. You have to keep notes and examine everything to watch them slipping ideas in your head.

Still haven't found out the source yet, but I noticed all these similar comments on an article about Costco charging tax they weren't supposed to on toilet paper. Class action going after them betting the unjust tax money would stay in Costco coffers and everyone was so critical of the people, blaming them. The comments were just so peculiar, common, and repetitive. Sometimes these people beat around the bush, never speaking of the logical next step, letting the listener "have the idea" themselves. You listen waiting for them to mention it, but they go on.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves

• Jump to: