rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 160
December 28th, 2015 at 5:41:07 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

If people believe that "every 28 hours, a black man, woman, or child is murdered by police and/or vigilante law officials?" (quoting Jalen Rose, who was using statistics from the BLM movement), why would they not be enraged by that fact and moved to act as necessary to prevent the violence by "vigilante law officers."

C'mon. They say those things to incite people. When you incite people, things may happen. They aren't saying those things to simply show us "the truth"--they are saying them to create rage beyond what is necessary...

Like "selling baby parts", "murdering babies." and so forth?

C'mon. They say those things to incite people. When you incite people, things may happen.
C'mon. They say those things to incite people. When you incite people, things may happen.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 154
December 29th, 2015 at 1:33:21 PM permalink
The sad thing is this entire "movement" was started with a huge LIE in Ferguson, that they still will not admit was Michael Brown's own fault. Even the Justice Dept, who looks for anything to blame on the police found nothing wrong with the actions of the officer. Who by the way, has had his life ruined as he had to fear for his life everyday and move away.

For my part, I vowed to never spend another dollar in Baltimore, a city I visited for dinner once or twice a month for the last 20 years. After watching the actions of the citizens burning and looting the CVS, I made my mind up. Sure it only hurts those who actually work for a living and it wont make much of a difference, but it makes me feel good knowing there is something I can do. Maybe this is how these protestors feel.
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
December 30th, 2015 at 7:23:26 AM permalink
"BLM Movement" should change their name to "Bowel Movement." It's much more appropriate.
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
December 30th, 2015 at 8:18:16 AM permalink
Quote: HowMany

"BLM Movement" should change their name to "Bowel Movement." It's much more appropriate.

A Bowel Movement is a natural human function -- The BLM isn't functional or human in any way whatsoever.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 29
January 10th, 2016 at 9:30:42 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

The sad thing is this entire "movement" was started with a huge LIE in Ferguson, that they still will not admit was Michael Brown's own fault. Even the Justice Dept, who looks for anything to blame on the police found nothing wrong with the actions of the officer. Who by the way, has had his life ruined as he had to fear for his life everyday and move away.

For my part, I vowed to never spend another dollar in Baltimore, a city I visited for dinner once or twice a month for the last 20 years. After watching the actions of the citizens burning and looting the CVS, I made my mind up. Sure it only hurts those who actually work for a living and it wont make much of a difference, but it makes me feel good knowing there is something I can do. Maybe this is how these protestors feel.

It won't make a difference to the BLM protestors. How many do you think actually work for a living?

Which is why they thrive on looting and pilaging.
HeySlick
HeySlick
January 11th, 2016 at 8:43:51 AM permalink
Quote: Gandler

It won't make a difference to the BLM protestors. How many do you think actually work for a living?

Which is why they thrive on looting and pillaging.

Just like what the extremist/radical elements do within Islam i.e. claim racism or fear of Muslims. Of course the good Muslims /or Blacks will NEVER admit there's a problem within there ranks, or they don't condone the violent actions of their members. Disenfranchised blacks thrive on looting and pillaging - & the radical Muslims thrive on death and mayhem.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 29
February 10th, 2016 at 1:46:11 PM permalink
One of my student political groups (YAL) had Milo Yiannopoulos speak at the Rutgers Chapter last night. I could not make it. But not surprisingly the two groups that harassed the event and tried to hijack it were BLM and some Feminist groups...

Bear in mind that this was an event that the majority of the time was scheduled for a Q/A so if they had a reasonable disagreement with him, they could have taken their time to debate. But instead they interrupted his opening speech and acted like animals which of course led to them being removed. Which prevented them from actually engaging in discourse.

Of course those people have no valid talking points or statistics that validate their claims so all they can ever do is try to destroy events, riot, and loot.

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
February 10th, 2016 at 6:07:20 PM permalink
The BLM movement? f that. You got a serious answer to some serious problems, I'm all ears.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
HeySlick
HeySlick
February 11th, 2016 at 8:42:56 AM permalink
Quote: Gandler

One of my student political groups (YAL) had Milo Yiannopoulos speak at the Rutgers Chapter last night. I could not make it. But not surprisingly the two groups that harassed the event and tried to hijack it were BLM and some Feminist groups...

Bear in mind that this was an event that the majority of the time was scheduled for a Q/A so if they had a reasonable disagreement with him, they could have taken their time to debate. But instead they interrupted his opening speech and acted like animals which of course led to them being removed. Which prevented them from actually engaging in discourse.

Of course those people have no valid talking points or statistics that validate their claims so all they can ever do is try to destroy events, riot, and loot.

The bolded type above reminded me of this little tidbit - A black person walks into a laundry mat & asks for the manager. He wants to complain about all the white colored washing machines, SO the manager lifts the lids of two machines and says: look at those two BLACK agitators inside. IMO so many of todays African Americans are very ungrateful and hateful towards others.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
September 1st, 2016 at 9:16:38 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

The BLM movement? f that. You got a serious answer to some serious problems, I'm all ears.

CHICAGO reported that there were NINETY homicides in AUGUST! I did not see a racial breakdown but I am guessing that the overwhelming majority were black people.
I am wondering how many black people the BLM movement think were killed unjustly by white police officers in the last DECADE in the entire USA?
The BLM 'movement' distracts from the real problem, and diverts resources to fight an imaginary foe. The 'handcuffing' of the police who patrol inner cities has in part led to the exacerbation of inner city violence.

• Jump to: