AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 227
  • Posts: 12420
October 12th, 2020 at 4:58:31 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Most stores need cops on duty to enforce mask rules. People are out of control in this country.



If that us what we need it is really the other way around.

Why not a "no mask" section same as smoking sections?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 2356
October 12th, 2020 at 5:02:37 PM permalink
The words "lethal disease" come to mind. Who can stay open for that unless you don't mind killing your workforce? Maybe Game Stop doesn't mind.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 77
  • Posts: 7926
October 12th, 2020 at 5:02:49 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Those in power love that. It will not help you but makes their lives easier.



I don't do it to help me, I do it because I like seeing others get annoyed.
Order from chaos
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 227
  • Posts: 12420
October 12th, 2020 at 5:09:24 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

The words "lethal disease" come to mind. Who can stay open for that unless you don't mind killing your workforce? Maybe Game Stop doesn't mind.



Killing your workforce?

Only 1 in 50 has had it at all.

99% of those that do get it survive.

Most of those that do not had several other conditions causing death.

Unless you are in a high risk group it is really not worth worrying about at the level people are worrying.

I remove my mask at any chance I get.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 2356
Thanks for this post from:
JimRockford
October 12th, 2020 at 5:13:04 PM permalink
Again, I'm not authorized to put a warning on that post about COVID-19 misinformation.
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 1172
Thanks for this post from:
ChumpChange
October 12th, 2020 at 6:00:30 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman


I remove my mask at any chance I get.



Well, fuck you then you selfish piece of shit.

I'll happily take a suspension to convey that.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8753
October 12th, 2020 at 6:08:19 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Killing your workforce?

Only 1 in 50 has had it at all.

99% of those that do get it survive.

Most of those that do not had several other conditions causing death.

Unless you are in a high risk group it is really not worth worrying about at the level people are worrying.

I remove my mask at any chance I get.



The 99% that survive are contagious and supposed to be quarantined.

It's better for the economy if everyone wears their masks.

It doesn't cost you any money ($2 for a decent mask).

Why don't you care about the lives of high risk people? If you wind up spreading it to high risk people your response will be "oh, well, you gotta die for me to be comfortable?"
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 77
  • Posts: 7926
October 12th, 2020 at 6:14:53 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

The 99% that survive are contagious and supposed to be quarantined.

It's better for the economy if everyone wears their masks.

It doesn't cost you any money ($2 for a decent mask).

Why don't you care about the lives of high risk people? If you wind up spreading it to high risk people your response will be "oh, well, you gotta die for me to be comfortable?"



Or as a nihilist like me would say, I don't care if you die or if I die.
Order from chaos
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 2773
October 12th, 2020 at 6:57:38 PM permalink
Take one quick look at about 1/3rd of the US high risk population and itís clear they donít care about their own health or value their own lives.

Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Oct 12, 2020
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 2356
October 12th, 2020 at 7:01:51 PM permalink
Bismarck is about out of hospital beds.

  • Jump to: