Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1426
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:03:17 PM permalink
Quote: mainframe

Anyway, does anyone have recommendations on which places on and off the strip are reasonable and less "scammy"?

I don't have a lot of experience in this area, because I don't care for any of them. However, if forced to a rule of thumb, I think that value for your money will go up with the smaller clubs and the further you get from the Strip. A trade off is that the girls are less attractive.

Wherever you go, try to stick to a budget. In the big clubs, avoid the VIP room, or whatever they call it. You'll spend $10 a minute to be teased and despite any suggestions to get you in there, nothing will happen. Your dollar can go much further other ways, which I won't get into.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:06:25 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

And like I said, any lawyer worth his law degree (even a public defender) would be able to get you out of such an obvious scam, unless the DA and judges are all in on it, too.

So you can;
1)get arrested in a city far from home, spend the night in jail, get a lawyer, pay bail, return in a few weeks to go to trial, get the case dismissed and thank the lawyer for keeping his bill under $10,000. O
2) pay the $250 bar tab and feel like a sucker.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
July 3rd, 2018 at 5:12:13 PM permalink
There is a hole in the wall bar on N. Las Vegas Blvd just before the split that featured some of the hottest Latin dancers I've come across. Speaking Spanish would be helpful but not needed. Drinks are pretty cheap- $5 a beer or so and the girls cheaper. It's on the right hand side as you drive north past the ball park and the cemetery.
Pay cash for your drinks. Don't open a tab or give them a credit card. The girls in this club drink from a special menu so the $5 beer you buy cost $18 if you invite her to have one.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Thanks for this post from:
Jmarch79
July 3rd, 2018 at 9:05:21 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

There is a hole in the wall bar on N. Las Vegas Blvd just before the split that featured some of the hottest Latin dancers I've come across.

You're probably talking about Chicas Bonitas. I was tempted to bring that place up as somewhere where your dollar lasts a long way for a Strip club. I've been there a few times, in part to practice my Spanish. The girls are friendly but, shall we say, average looking, at best. For some reason, the ones you don't want to look at were the only ones taking the stage.

A bit of a change in topic, but has anyone here been to the Brass Ass in Newport KY?
billryan
billryan
July 3rd, 2018 at 9:27:49 PM permalink
Its not like I'm a regular , having been there four times since 2001, but I have always been impressed with the looks of the dancers. If you are not partial to Mestizas and Indias, you may not like the place.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
July 3rd, 2018 at 9:54:52 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

You're probably talking about Chicas Bonitas. I was tempted to bring that place up as somewhere where your dollar lasts a long way for a Strip club. I've been there a few times, in part to practice my Spanish. The girls are friendly but, shall we say, average looking, at best. For some reason, the ones you don't want to look at were the only ones taking the stage.

A bit of a change in topic, but has anyone here been to the Brass Ass in Newport KY?

To be fair, when you are drunk even average looking girls can look as stunning as Kerry Washington. ;)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
July 4th, 2018 at 6:02:24 AM permalink
The fair is a place where you go to get cotton candy and corn dogs Nathan. Not the strip club.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
July 4th, 2018 at 1:15:36 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Its not like I'm a regular , having been there four times since 2001, but I have always been impressed with the looks of the dancers. If you are not partial to Mestizas and Indias, you may not like the place.

I've also been there maybe five times since then. It might be due to a small sample size, but my impression is the quality of the ladies had gown downhill. It is not due to any racial correlation but many are simply too old and heavy for that profession.

Quote: Nathan

To be fair, when you are drunk even average looking girls can look as stunning as Kerry Washington. ;)

Hmmm. No comment, but I did want to quote it.

In case anyone is wondering, she played Django's wife in Django Unchained.

OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 53
July 4th, 2018 at 1:28:18 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

.... I've been there a few times, in part to practice my Spanish.

LOL. Can I use that excuse when my wife catches me with a grin that's just too wide?
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
billryan
billryan
July 4th, 2018 at 3:10:01 PM permalink
We can agree that if you have Barely Legal Syndrome, Las Chicas isn't where you want to be. It's funny but my friend started dating a hostess from there back in 2001. She was a really young looking grandmother. She had her son at 18 and he got a girl pregnant when he was 15. In the end, the baggage she had proved too much. She wanted him to get a big house where the four of them and the girlfriends grandmother could live.

• Jump to: