Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
August 29th, 2010 at 4:14:21 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Uh oh. Not to diminish your good review of Tao, but brace yourself for Jim to go off on a rant about them.

I didn't mean to cause any ill feelings. I actually didn't think I gave a "good" review, but was rather recounting the story told by my friend. I personally would never do anything so stupid; sounds like the House Advantage on that game is 100%.
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1423
August 29th, 2010 at 6:54:44 PM permalink
Quote: Tiltpoul

I didn't mean to cause any ill feelings. I actually didn't think I gave a "good" review, but was rather recounting the story told by my friend. I personally would never do anything so stupid; sounds like the House Advantage on that game is 100%.

I'm no expert on clubs, but $2,700 for 18 people getting the true VIP treatment sounds reasonable to me. That comes to $150 a person.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
VictoriaLV
VictoriaLV
  • Threads: 0
December 26th, 2018 at 1:30:30 PM permalink
That actually is a great deal
I'm just a lady of the night
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 51
December 26th, 2018 at 1:39:13 PM permalink
Quote: VictoriaLV

That actually is a great deal

:o) It might have been back in 2010, when it was posted.... I'm afraid you leapt on a really old thread. Lots of new posters seem to do that. I'm curious as to how you are reading the forum? Are you working through any particular sub-forums or topics of interest?

Thanks,
OD.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.

• Jump to: