10 votes (22.22%)
8 votes (17.77%)

45 members have voted

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 215
June 9th, 2019 at 1:06:37 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Not talking about refunds, talking about taxes paid and percentage paid.

Very simple for an accountant to show you what you would have paid each year under the old plan and the new plan. Not sure why your accountant wouldn't have shown that to you.

2017 Income $$$$$ Taxes paid in 2017 vs taxes you would have been with that level of income in 2018 without the new Tax plan.

2018 Income $$$$$ Taxes paid in 2018 vs what you would have paid under the old plan.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't want to see this before making a decision if the plan helped them or not.

Much easier to blame Trump, as always.

Well you have found a niche

I suggest you open a NYS tax office specializing in Pro Trump rhetoric to fill the natural void

Business should be booming for you here
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 153
Thanks for this post from:
RS
June 9th, 2019 at 1:20:16 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Well you have found a niche

I suggest you open a NYS tax office specializing in Pro Trump rhetoric to fill the natural void

Business should be booming for you here

And once again you make my point. You are too blinded by your hate of Trump to even care how a law may have benefited you. That is assuming you even paid any Federal Income Tax, like your years living in the streets.

But you turn it into rhetoric. Has to be a valid reason why you donít care how the Tax Law affected you.

Any chance your hatred of Trump has anything to do with you or a homeless ďfriendĒ not be able to use the restrooms at Trump Tower?
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 1:57:02 PM permalink

And once again you make my point. You are too blinded by your hate of Trump to even care how a law may have benefited you. That is assuming you even paid any Federal Income Tax, like your years living in the streets.

But you turn it into rhetoric. Has to be a valid reason why you donít care how the Tax Law affected you.

Any chance your hatred of Trump has anything to do with you or a homeless ďfriendĒ not be able to use the restrooms at Trump Tower?

And you make my point.

We are talking about trumps taxes and your only real arguments are insults about my past and i suppose inferred insults that i didnt pay my federal taxes.

Obviously you have no legit arguments or you would stand on the strength of the argument and not need to resort to insults
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 2:00:31 PM permalink

You also sound like a person easily bribed.

So your argument seems to be if trump is a con artist money laundering fraudster you are okay as long as he saved you a few bucks on your taxes.

Thats like the worst reason to vote for him. Its called legalized bribery
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 153
June 9th, 2019 at 2:05:07 PM permalink

And you make my point.

We are talking about trumps taxes and your only real arguments are insults about my past and i suppose inferred insults that i didnt pay my federal taxes.

Obviously you have no legit arguments or you would stand on the strength of the argument and not need to resort to insults

I havenít mentioned one word about Trumps taxes. Iím talking about my taxes, your taxes and everyoneís taxes.

And how most saved money with the tax cut. And it appears you either donít know how much you saved or donít care. Neither makes sense.

As for your current and former life, itís fair game because you put it out there for everyone to see. It isnít a big leap to assume you are a high income earner if you are ďfearedĒ.

As for your hatred of Trump, itís a logical assumption people who made the life choices you have dislike his policies.

And I donít see you as being insulted about your living in the streets, you seem to be proud of it. The rags to riches story would make a great novel by a writer. Oh wait.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 218
Thanks for this post from:
RS
June 9th, 2019 at 2:11:54 PM permalink

So your argument seems to be if trump is a con artist money laundering fraudster you are okay as long as he saved you a few bucks on your taxes.

Have you.............................better not go down that road again.

Trump is neither a con artist, money launderer, or fraudster. The fact that you hate him does not make him any of these.

Who doesn't want to have lower taxes?
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 2:27:24 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Have you.............................better not go down that road again.

Trump is neither a con artist, money launderer, or fraudster. The fact that you hate him does not make him any of these.

Who doesn't want to have lower taxes?

Your right

His actions do
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 2:30:43 PM permalink

I havenít mentioned one word about Trumps taxes. Iím talking about my taxes, your taxes and everyoneís taxes.

And how most saved money with the tax cut. And it appears you either donít know how much you saved or donít care. Neither makes sense.

As for your current and former life, itís fair game because you put it out there for everyone to see. It isnít a big leap to assume you are a high income earner if you are ďfearedĒ.

As for your hatred of Trump, itís a logical assumption people who made the life choices you have dislike his policies.

And I donít see you as being insulted about your living in the streets, you seem to be proud of it. The rags to riches story would make a great novel by a writer. Oh wait.

You probably dont have any real friends

See I knew someone like you. Whenever they became aware of another persons hardships, even strangely ones that occurred years ago, they would constantly throw it up in that persons face.

If their gf had just gotten out of a bad marriage every argument would end with "thats why your marriage failed"

People like that dont make friends

Because their friends cant trust them.

I actually have pity on you. You probably dont realize you are your own worst enemy
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
June 9th, 2019 at 2:32:25 PM permalink

Your right

His actions do

When his actions prove anything you say, let us know.

Didn't your boy Muller say he was cleared?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
June 9th, 2019 at 2:32:52 PM permalink

You probably dont have any real friends

Personal insult?

• Jump to: