8 votes (17.77%)

45 members have voted

michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
June 9th, 2019 at 2:49:11 PM permalink
Come on everyone. Let’s get this thread back on topic.

More Nathan. Less Trump.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 214
June 9th, 2019 at 2:52:03 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

When his actions prove anything you say, let us know.

Didn't your boy Muller say he was cleared?

Nope.

Mueller report didnt say that
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 2:54:41 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

That is assuming you even paid any Federal Income Tax, like your years living in the streets.

Any chance your hatred of Trump has anything to do with you or a homeless “friend” not be able to use the restrooms at Trump Tower?

Personal insult?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 218
June 9th, 2019 at 2:58:00 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Nope.

Mueller report didnt say that

Seems to me it did. Said it could not charge him with anything. Your boy cleared Trump.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
darkoz
darkoz
June 9th, 2019 at 3:03:35 PM permalink
There are other former posters that would better serve the forum.

Mickeycrimm told good stories

I forgot the other guy who left because of a tiff with one of the higher ranking members.

Why the outcry for Nathan?
I surmise its because there is an underpinning of cruelty in this forum and Nathan made a good pincushion.

I fear that is the only and real reason
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
RS
June 9th, 2019 at 3:12:20 PM permalink

I forgot the other guy who left because of a tiff with one of the higher ranking members.

I surmise its because there is an underpinning of cruelty in this forum and Nathan made a good pincushion.

Some of us liked to laugh at her antics. Also liked to laugh at how some too uptight members could not handle the same. Was kind of like having a mascot.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
June 9th, 2019 at 3:26:55 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Come on everyone. Let’s get this thread back on topic.

More Nathan. Less Trump.

no Nathan is fine
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
RSForager
June 9th, 2019 at 3:39:58 PM permalink

I just always found it amusing that she’d be scolded by admins for giving incorrect gambling advice or posting betting ideas that made no sense.

Yet there’s people on here posting about adding a bj hand to change a cold shoe up , pressing bets when on a hot streak , hit and run betting style , etc etc etc that are equally as absurd as anything Nathan posted.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 155
June 9th, 2019 at 4:31:48 PM permalink

You probably dont have any real friends

See I knew someone like you. Whenever they became aware of another persons hardships, even strangely ones that occurred years ago, they would constantly throw it up in that persons face.

If their gf had just gotten out of a bad marriage every argument would end with "thats why your marriage failed"

People like that dont make friends

Because their friends cant trust them.

I actually have pity on you. You probably dont realize you are your own worst enemy

I'm noticing a rather pleasant trend on this board. It appears that the most prominent of our right wing members seem to revel in the fact that they have no kids. Perhaps getting into deep middle age and realizing they failed at the one thing God and or nature put them here to accomplish is what drives them to be such weenies.
Thankfully, few of them will get a chance to inculcate tomorrows children. Mangia!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
June 9th, 2019 at 4:38:11 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'm noticing a rather pleasant trend on this board. It appears that the most prominent of our right wing members seem to revel in the fact that they have no kids. Perhaps getting into deep middle age and realizing they failed at the one thing God and or nature put them here to accomplish is what drives them to be such weenies.
Thankfully, few of them will get a chance to inculcate tomorrows children. Mangia!

I absolutely revel in the fact that I have no kids.

There is not one waking moment in my life that I wanted to have kids. That is no exaggeration. I did not want to then gave up. Never wanted. Not for one moment. Nothing about raising kids appeals to me. I am very happy to be a cool uncle and show them a few things here and there. But that is the end of it. Changing diapers to little league to sending them off to college, no thanks.

What is wrong with that? I say nothing. Change my mind!

In the broad population, conservatives do have more kids than liberals do. Just no interest here.

• Jump to: