1 vote (4.16%)
2 votes (8.33%)

24 members have voted

Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 27
May 24th, 2018 at 11:03:09 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Difficult... This whole 'Calling a troll a troll' thing puts me in a tricky spot, since I can ban a troll, but calling one out might be construed an insult and get me banned.
I'll be thoughtful and careful.
If anyone believes himself/herself to be The resident troll' then he/sheet might consider being likewise.

PM RS and ask him the ins and outs.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 24th, 2018 at 11:53:10 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

PM RS and ask him the ins and outs.

*The precedent is you can say someone is trolling but cannot call that person a troll. In other cases, it isn't so distinguishable between what's okay and what isn't.

*Not that I agree this is how it should be, just explaining how the rules have been enforced. It is my patriotic duty to champion free thought and expression while pushing for #Change and a better forum experience.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
May 24th, 2018 at 11:56:51 AM permalink
Quote: RS

*The precedent is you can say someone is trolling but cannot call that person a troll. In other cases, it isn't so distinguishable between what's okay and what isn't.

*Not that I agree this is how it should be, just explaining how the rules have been enforced. It is my patriotic duty to champion free thought and expression while pushing for #Change and a better forum experience.

All this = RS likes being a sh*t disturber 🤣
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
May 24th, 2018 at 5:59:18 PM permalink
To tell you the honest truth, I actually thought JB was the Secret Moderator for some reason all along until I learned
yesterday that Once Dear was the Secret Moderator. :P Kind of really strange that I thought that considering that I knew JB was a Green Moderator, meaning a normal Moderator. ;)
Last edited by: Nathan on May 24, 2018
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
  • Threads: 1317
May 24th, 2018 at 6:14:49 PM permalink
JB is a full blown moderator. He is the one who wrote the code behind this site in the first place, although it has gone through a number of revisions since then.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 206
May 24th, 2018 at 6:41:12 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Quote: RS

All this = RS likes being a sh*t disturber 🤣

That set-up is too easy.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 206
May 24th, 2018 at 6:45:24 PM permalink
Is it a personal insult to say what kind of idiot chooses to be a moderator? I'd probably quit coming here to if they ever tricked me into that.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 163
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
May 24th, 2018 at 7:37:57 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

JB is a full blown moderator. He is the one who wrote the code behind this site in the first place, although it has gone through a number of revisions since then.

I never really knew if he was doing moderator duties, but since I knew he had done the coding, I knew he could turn people into frogs if he wanted.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
May 24th, 2018 at 10:48:30 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I know that JB is a full blown Moderator because his name is in Green so that's why I mentioned,"For some reason," ;) meaning it was strange I thought he was the Secret Moderator when I knew he was in Green. Whenever I saw stuff like,"Edited by a Secret Moderator," I would think,"Yep, JB edited that post!" ;) Interestingly enough, I myself am going to go to the edit button to make what I was saying clearer. :)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
May 25th, 2018 at 1:48:28 AM permalink
Quote: Goawaynathan

deleted and user banned.

Amazing that the software not only blocks Nathan but the above user that happens to have Nathan as part of his name.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on May 25, 2018
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.

• Jump to: