kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 203
  • Posts: 3886
November 3rd, 2020 at 3:18:30 PM permalink
Quote: camz1969

What are the mins on the 8 deck? $25?



$15 at about noon on a weekday.
Keyser
Keyser
Joined: Apr 16, 2010
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 2048
November 3rd, 2020 at 3:56:33 PM permalink
Vegas is now dangerous as hell.
MJGolf
MJGolf
Joined: Aug 17, 2016
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 96
November 3rd, 2020 at 4:05:35 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Vegas is now dangerous as hell.



For table minimums or Covid? LOL
Keyser
Keyser
Joined: Apr 16, 2010
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 2048
November 3rd, 2020 at 4:12:52 PM permalink
Because of crime.
LuckyPhow
LuckyPhow
Joined: May 19, 2016
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 661
November 4th, 2020 at 7:11:22 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

(Las Vegas is dangerous...) Because of crime.



You caught me by surprise with that post. I was gobsmacked to see the 17 percent month-over-month crime trend. News like that could torpedo any quick recovery.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2516
November 4th, 2020 at 8:35:53 AM permalink
Last month aggravated assaults were reported to be up 35% year over year, despite the lower visitation. Have seen trip reports with commentary of deciding to spend more time off strip after deciding early in the trip they were feeling unsafe on the strip. I’d be curious if there’s any correlation with Raiders home games and the type of crowd it brings in from CA.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 2601
November 4th, 2020 at 9:25:29 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Last month aggravated assaults were reported to be up 35% year over year, despite the lower visitation. Have seen trip reports with commentary of deciding to spend more time off strip after deciding early in the trip they were feeling unsafe on the strip. I’d be curious if there’s any correlation with Raiders home games and the type of crowd it brings in from CA.


Since fans are not in the stands, don't blame the Raiders. More interested in Strip, Downtown, off Strip figures if that is possible.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 203
  • Posts: 3886
November 4th, 2020 at 10:48:26 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Since fans are not in the stands, don't blame the Raiders. More interested in Strip, Downtown, off Strip figures if that is possible.



During the second weekend of the season, which was the Raiders first home game, a Monday night game against New Orleans, the City was packed all weekend with fans from Oakland. It seemed strange because they couldn't go to the game, but they still came to Las Vegas for the weekend. ??? I haven't noticed that for the home games since.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
  • Threads: 96
  • Posts: 4482
November 4th, 2020 at 11:02:28 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds


Party pit dealers?
Their names are on their chokers. :o
(Rumored: They also have Triple Zero roulette)


I was about to comment that the 0 and 00 appeared to be switched on the layout - then I noticed that the entire layout is right-to-left.

How common is this?
Keyser
Keyser
Joined: Apr 16, 2010
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 2048
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
November 4th, 2020 at 11:44:19 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Last month aggravated assaults were reported to be up 35% year over year, despite the lower visitation. Have seen trip reports with commentary of deciding to spend more time off strip after deciding early in the trip they were feeling unsafe on the strip. I’d be curious if there’s any correlation with Raiders home games and the type of crowd it brings in from CA.



You're going to start seeing metal detectors just to get into the casinos.
You'll see some turn away people unless they have a club card.
Vegas has become a dangerous ghetto.

  • Jump to: