Thread Rating:

P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
January 6th, 2012 at 9:03:46 PM permalink
Played around a bit more on the demo.

I have to say, it really feels more and more like, for eventual development of this game or 31 Stud, it would be better for the Ante Bonus to have bonus payouts for a Flush and/or Money$uit Flush instead of just adding to 31.

You sometimes get a hand of 3 Moneysuit cards, and for a game so named, this hand being a loser doesn't feel right. With an Ante payout for Flush, more hands would be playable, which adds to game enjoyment, and with poker being all the rage now, a mini-flush payout doesn't need to be explained.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
NowTheSerpent
NowTheSerpent
  • Threads: 15
January 7th, 2012 at 4:07:13 AM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

Once the game takes off we will be adding a Money$uit wager where players can play a bet on what they think the Money$uit will be. This will also be incorporated into the next version of the game, Money$uit 31 $tud. BTW those card ranking rules are on the home page... but i will consider adding it to the how to play as well.

You know, shortly after I posted, I went to the demo page and saw that explanation in the intro text and felt kind of stupid having jumped the gun.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 82
January 7th, 2012 at 11:25:01 AM permalink
Quote: NowTheSerpent

You know, shortly after I posted, I went to the demo page and saw that explanation in the intro text and felt kind of stupid having jumped the gun.

No worries, Im just glad you are playing/enjoying the game. Your just trying to help...

Last night during the free play trial at the Augustine we had our first player draw to the M$ Mini Royal for the 100 to 1 plus the 20 to 1 ante bonus. Would have been a nice payout on his theoretical $15 dollar wager... Although it still wasn't natural like yours ;).

• Jump to: